The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Feb. 21, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

21 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Awesome tank game except that we weren't supposed to get a point. 

Myers was horrible. Is he shook up that his buddy Schenn is getting traded? Haha 

What a goal by Kuzmenko and JT! 

Oh he’s crapping his pants right now thinking….shit I’m the number 1 RD on this team…and visibly panicking on ice lol. Last year he was pretty darn good for us. This year it’s been full chaos giraffe non stop all the time. I feel bad for him, he’s in over his head at the top of the line up. Schenn took pressure off him big time. 

We will call up Juulsen to replace Schenn, we are light on the back end, need some beef to push people off the damn goal crease…cause Myers doesn’t seem to want to do it this year.

Nice try Myers and Stillman... You'll get em next time. 

Looks like the Boeser experiment is over. Kuz outplayed him but lost his spot briefly on the top line while they were trying to showcase Boeser. 

Apparently there's no takers and Kuz goes back to lighting it up on top line. 

On that 4th Nashville goal where Myers tripped over his own feet causing a comedy of errors and eventually the goal, i couldn't help but laugh. Wife asked what's funny and all I could say was "my team is so bad" 

Anyway, we outplayed them by a wide margin. Just our defense sucks and Saros outplayed Delia 

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Sharks will likely be impossible to catch if they trade Karlsson along with Meier 

They'll sink like Anaheim has been 

ANaheim is terrible because they have Zegras as a key piece they rely on. That guy is worse than Myers. 

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Sharks will likely be impossible to catch if they trade Karlsson along with Meier 

They'll sink like Anaheim has been 

I doubt Karlsson is traded this season. Too hard to make the cap work and apparently the cost is too high.

I know fans don’t wanna admit it but we’re every bit as bad as the Sharks.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I doubt Karlsson is traded this season. Too hard to make the cap work and apparently the cost is too high.

I know fans don’t wanna admit it but we’re every bit as bad as the Sharks.

Lol no we are not. 

We're playing with our 3rd string goalie and an ahl defence. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

need some beef to push people off the damn goal crease…cause Myers doesn’t seem to want to do it this year.

Myers was too busy playing goalie tonight, playing behind Delia??? Myers must be for the tank lol!

• Haha 1
  • There it is 1

11 minutes ago, FloridaRees said:

Can someone explain how Nashville's first goal was not offside?  The coach's challenge closeup clearly showed that it was.  What am I missing?

NHL Bias.  But we'll take those right now.  We need to lose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1