Canucks Community

Predict The Score Contest: BOS @ VAN February 25 2023

Rate this topic

goalie13

5 hours ago, Timråfan said:

Hmm, this seems like a game we win.

4-3 Canucks

Petey

No offense but it's kinda insulting to the Boston organization who is on a historic pace for a point record setting year that you think one of the worst teams in a league can even come close to winning.. "seems like a game Vancouver wins" not even close, how about a -1.5 spread that pays even money right now on Boston that is how insanely obvious it is that Canucks will lose this. Have to shake my head sometimes at the types of predictions people make.

46 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

No offense but it's kinda insulting to the Boston organization who is on a historic pace for a point record setting year that you think one of the worst teams in a league can even come close to winning.. "seems like a game Vancouver wins" not even close, how about a -1.5 spread that pays even money right now on Boston that is how insanely obvious it is that Canucks will lose this. Have to shake my head sometimes at the types of predictions people make.

Well, I shake my head every round in NHL.

Silovs will stand on his head and the Bruins will take a lot of penalties so Petey and the rest of the pointseekers have a field day.

This is the regular season so we still have a chance.

In the play off I would have to agree with uou since both Hughes and Petey probably would be carried out on strechers.

• Vintage 1