The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | February/March (26-04) 2023

Rate this topic

Even remotely healthy avs will chap cheeks in the west all the way to the final imo. I know they are losing but they are just soo fast in transition.. Already almosr came back from 5-1 ( 6-5 for NJ now )

Most teams they will face also have questionable goaltending so it's a wash there 

26 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I lost some mojo today guys with the Hronek trade. Pretty disheartening. 

Agree. It's a real low point when guys are paying 2nds for fwds with term and 6 goals and/or 3rd liners yet nobody is willing to take on 60 point pace top 6 wingers who have nearly 300 points in less than 400 career games who is only 26 unless we give them incentive to do so... 

I'm watching the Leafs - Flames pre-game show, they show the stands and the number of signs begging for a puck or a stick is unbelievable... and the effort that goes into them... "This is my first game, can I get a puck?"; "My cat died yesterday, can I get a puck or a stick?"; "Hey Markstrom, you're my favorite player, but you suck so hard right now, can I get a puck though?"... like seriously, it's embarrassing

Edited by Rubik
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Chychrun and the Sens first test to stay in the playoff race is to face Kane and the Rangers.

Brutal…

And yet they’re winning…

Man if the Sens made it that’s a team I could really get behind. Especially against the Bruins :lol:

Wouldn’t that be the upset of all time!