The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Riley Stillman to Sabres for Josh Bloom

Hopefully this still means wolanin can go down to abby eventually and not up with our club to end the year. Sure he's earned NHL time but it would be good for Abby to have the best AHL dman back.

Dammit even I'm finding the negative in something super positive! I've been dranced! :lol:

Edited by Mustard Tiger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

I hope not. I think Hogs is gonna be a gamer for years to come. Honestly think he will end up being better than Podz(who I also love) as much as people won't agree.

I hope not too but he just seems like a marketable player and we do have depth on wing.

8 minutes ago, mikeyman109 said:

Much Ado about nothing

I think adding Bloom is a good add for the organization. He has great skating, hockey IQ and a very good shot. Nice to have another good prospect in the system and to remove a player off the active roster not in the future plans of the club.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Something like that. Or even Chychrun.

I think if they can get a jump start on fixing the D now rather thank wait until free agent frenzy I think they will.

I would be happy with either. Keep our lottery ticket first, and accelerate the NYI pick into a ready now, quality defender

• Cheers 1