The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Time's up! Finish your last sentence...

AngryElf

20 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Sizeable could mean quantity.

Could be a package of Schenn, Mcdonough, 3rd liner, draft pick for 3 or 4 pieces coming the other way.  There you go.  7 to 8 moving pieces.  Sizeable.

I heard about McDonough not wanting to sign with the Canucks, but Rathbone is his good friend. I really wonder if that rumour about McDonough not wanting to sign is any true.

3 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I heard about McDonough not wanting to sign with the Canucks, but Rathbone is his good friend. I really wonder if that rumour about McDonough not wanting to sign is any true.

To me it's about risk management.  If McDonough moves the needle for any other team and we can get comparable value back for him, I'd do it. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Is that a rumour that came from outside the Bermuda Triangle of anxious Canuck fans?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, higgyfan said:

Is that a rumour that came from outside the Bermuda Triangle of anxious Canuck fans?

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

To me it's about risk management.  If McDonough moves the needle for any other team and we can get comparable value back for him, I'd do it. 

7 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

It's simply not true. 

It was spread by a WUM (wind-up merchant) on Twitter. 

I'm so tired of all the WUMs starting shit to do with Canucks. 

7 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Thinking it's Boeser, but I was hoping I didn't have to wait until Friday. 

I unfortunately don’t think it’s Boeser, maybe in the off season. But he is looking like a bystander out there lately. Picking up some assists because we score plenty goals. 

As much as I’d like him to be traded, for his sake and the Canucks (I do think a change of scenery will be great for him). His value is at an all time low I’d say, and he is getting too much money. I love Boes and I really wish him all the best, too bad he’s had such hard luck to start his career. Great person

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Sizeable could mean quantity.

Could be a package of Schenn, Mcdonough, 3rd liner, draft pick for 3 or 4 pieces coming the other way.  There you go.  7 to 8 moving pieces.  Sizeable.

Same type of logic I apply when speaking about my.. nevermind.

But in all seriousness, I like Shayna. The Too Many Men podcast is good, she tends to know her stuff and only say things when she's confident about the source, and she's got a cute dog.

Edited by MeanSeanBean
  • Haha 1