The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Time's up! Finish your last sentence...

AngryElf

.....almost time for the

well, we had a lot of conversations with a lot of teams, but at the end of the day, we felt there was nothing available that would make us a better team. We believe in what we are building here and we are happy with the course we are taking. With an off-season and time for our new coach to work with the team, we expect great things next season.....

• Haha 2

Just now, rychicken said:

.....almost time for the

well, we had a lot of conversations with a lot of teams, but at the end of the day, we felt there was nothing available that would make us a better team. We believe in what we are building here and we are happy with the course we are taking. With an off-season and time for our new coach to work with the team, we expect great things next season.....

It’s almost like we’ve heard these excuses before…

Just now, rychicken said:

.....almost time for the

Had me at ... almost

Just now, The Lock said:

Please elaborate further how I'm doing the same thing.

he didn't say I'll walk if they rebuild..he said din't want to be here for a rebuild not exactly the same thing. You're inserting the "or we;ll walk" based ho how you interpret it. Don't think we're gonna change our opinions which is just fine.No way to prove which is the right take so have a nice deadline day!

1 minute ago, grandmaster said:

They started when they traded the Captain for a top 4 defender, top 6 forward and top end prospect.

Rather, when does it continue? Good trades so far but I wouldn't call it "major surgery" yet, maybe my expectations are too high?