The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Time's up! Finish your last sentence...

AngryElf

2 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

They started when they traded the Captain for a top 4 defender, top 6 forward and top end prospect.

Im kinda satisfied even if this is where they stop

An OEL + Garland buyout opens up about 8m in cap space

A Myers trade opens up 6m

More moves can be made in the offseason, but the sequence of moves you described is a pretty tidy piece of work. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Moe Knows said:

he didn't say I'll walk if they rebuild..he said din't want to be here for a rebuild not exactly the same thing. You're inserting the "or we;ll walk" based ho how you interpret it. Don't think we're gonna change our opinions which is just fine.No way to prove which is the right take so have a nice deadline day!

I didn't say they will. I said there's a risk of them doing so. I also haven't even mentioned my stance on whether I want a rebuild or not.

You seem to want to ignore that there's a risk involved. I'm assuming it's because you want a rebuild.

Clearly, you're frustrated with this conversation. Perhaps a bit of fresh air might help. :)

3 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Rather, when does it continue? Good trades so far but I wouldn't call it "major surgery" yet, maybe my expectations are too high?

I think it will go in the off season when we get rid of OEL and Myers. Brock as well…

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Rather, when does it continue? Good trades so far but I wouldn't call it "major surgery" yet, maybe my expectations are too high?

Offseason when they do their buyouts and go get another top-4 defenseman

And a penalty killing center

major surgery complete, lets see what weve got at that point

1 minute ago, The Lock said:

I didn't say they will. I said there's a risk of them doing so. I also haven't even mentioned my stance on whether I want a rebuild or not.

You seem to want to ignore that there's a risk involved. I'm assuming it's because you want a rebuild.

Clearly, you're frustrated with this conversation. Perhaps a bit of fresh air might help. :)

Thanks...you're a real j.....interesting person

• Haha 1