The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] K'Andre Miller suspended 3 games

Rate this topic

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

I would think a steep fine would suffice. 3 games seems harsh when scum like ShartHand received nothing for his most recent slewfoot. Then again, this league clearly plays favorites. 

There was a precedent.  Hattaway received 3 games for spitting on Gudbranson a few years back.

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

He should have followed through with the other half.

You know, "spit and polish".

Though no amount of polishing will make that ugly mug of Doughty's look any prettier.  :bigblush:

spit and polish and elbow grease could get 'a face like that' to look like this perhaps?

Dr. Hook from 'Slapshot' visits Port Huron

54 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I would think a steep fine would suffice. 3 games seems harsh when scum like ShartHand received nothing for his most recent slewfoot. Then again, this league clearly plays favorites. 

I don't think this league plays favourites, to be honest. They are just incompetent at their jobs, which makes it seem like they have favourites.

Everyone thinks the league is out to get the Canucks, but in reality, the league screws every other team occasionally. You can see this so transparently with the reffing.

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

I don't think this league plays favourites, to be honest. They are just incompetent at their jobs, which makes it seem like they have favourites.

Everyone thinks the league is out to get the Canucks, but in reality, the league screws every other team occasionally. You can see this so transparently with the reffing.

I don't think the league is out to get any team in particular, and do agree that the officiating is rife with incompetence, but I do think that certain owners (at least in my opinion) have sway with the corrupt management of the NHL. 

3 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Shouldve got more.  This is just disgusting behaviour in so many ways.

Agreed. But he did say he didn’t spit in the other guy on purpose, and went and personally apologized. 

Has Miller ever been a dirty (disgusting) guy before? I think 5 games was the better number, but do wnderbif he did this on purpose.