The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Predators trade Mattias Ekholm, 2024 6th-round pick to Oilers for Tyson Barrie, Reid Schaefer, 2023 1st-round pick, 2024 4th-round pick

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Bouchard was fine when I saw them he’s nowhere near as bad as you go on about. 

I've seen him play lots, including live at Myrtle multiple levels.  He's never shown any sign that he'd even willing to attempt to play at an acceptable standard in his own zone.  You can't fix a guy who's slow, soft, stupid, and selfish.

• Haha 2
  • Wat 2

What the ever loving hell will Tee Ess Enn and Sp0rtz N3t talk about on friday? lol.

Seriously, everything is absolutely done. There's almost nobody at al left on the board.

10 straight hours of coverage talking about Chycrun and fabricating more trade proposals than the armchair fans of HF Boards?

2 minutes ago, awalk said:

Not so bold prediction: Edmonton will get swept in the finals to one of these stacked eastern conference teams 

McDavid + Drai are still better then any two forwards from any of those teams. 

If Edmonton adds one more d-man, they will be even with any Eastern team for me. 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Trade] Predators trade Mattias Ekholm to Oilers for Tyson Barrie, Reid Schaefer, 2023 1st-round pick, 4th-round pick