The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Filip Hronek | #17 | D

-AJ-

39 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Damn Hronek certainly got leaner, should help him move on the ice and be stronger to battle bigger opponents.

Still haven't seen anyone come close to Higgin's abs though.

Pin on Vancouver CanucksThe Inside Scoop: More Higgins' Abs

e11357d4722b17586fabd74a3fd35f85.jpgCould contain: Clothing, Costume, Person, People, Adult, Male, Man, Injury, Photography, Portrait

Pavel always came to camp ready to go.

Could contain: Face, Head, Person, Portrait, Adult, Male, Man, Finger, Hand, Torso

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

Along with getting stronger and fitter he worked on his pain tolerance by waxing his chest hair.:shock:

And getting better lighting too!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Damn Hronek certainly got leaner, should help him move on the ice and be stronger to battle bigger opponents.

Still haven't seen anyone come close to Higgin's abs though.

Pin on Vancouver CanucksThe Inside Scoop: More Higgins' Abs

e11357d4722b17586fabd74a3fd35f85.jpgCould contain: Clothing, Costume, Person, People, Adult, Male, Man, Injury, Photography, Portrait

I had to do a double take at that last pic because it looked suggestive at first.:lol:

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2023 at 1:20 AM, -AJ- said:

I asked r/DetroitRedWings what they thought of Hronek. Some interesting thoughts and opinions from those who know him better than we do:

Great idea! The comments were interesting. 

Yeah it sounds like pretty much all of them agree he is really good/great offensively with a big shot. 

The defensive play is much more mixed. One group seems to feel he is average and the other is below average. 

Sounds like a Hughes situation and we'll need to pair a defensive Dman with him on that second pair. Cole should work this year, but I guess we'll see if Soucy is able to play top 4. Might be a better #5 and we go out and find another top 4 either this year or next. 

People trying to find the negative with Hronek at all costs. He does have some defensive challenges, which he corrected last season. His upside is big. He's only 25. 

Thing is ... I've had him in my pools for a long time and he's been a beast. I was super excited when we got him. He's got much needed intensity and pushback as well. 

Happy Hronek! 

More Hronek than Hronek

Eye of the Hronek

Don't worry, be Hronek

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

People trying to find the negative with Hronek at all costs. He does have some defensive challenges, which he corrected last season. His upside is big. He's only 25. 

Thing is ... I've had him in my pools for a long time and he's been a beast. I was super excited when we got him. He's got much needed intensity and pushback as well. 

Happy Hronek! 

More Hronek than Hronek

Eye of the Hronek

Don't worry, be Hronek

It’s the end of the world as we Hronek and I feel fine.

• Haha 1