The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday March 18 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LA

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

15 minutes ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

At 8-9 overall he's probably available and if not, a really good C will fall, so it's all good.

Exactly the player we need to restore our right side and he can play in Abby if we do happen to land him. No question Reinbacker will be taken in the top 10. RSD’s are a premium position that all teams are looking for. With him and FH on the right side in the future would really set us up nicely. Fingers crossed!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that some team will reach for him at 6th or 7th overall. 

same here

58 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Gonna keep a close eye on future Canuck Vladislav Gavrikov tonight...

#WeAreGoldStar

Haha, you beat me to it.

• OldFaithfulCap changed the title to [GDT] Saturday March 18 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ LA Kings - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LA
2 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that some team will reach for him at 6th or 7th overall. 

Yes, reminds me of the draft where I was sure we would get Dubois. 

Man, looking back at the 2016 top 10 draft picks is depressing!

Edited by Strawbone
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

At the NHL level I often wonder how much of 'being prepared' to show up lies with coaching vs the individual players themselves?

Tocchet himself,  to his own credit,  took some responsibility for the team not being prepared in AZ.