The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Mar. 28, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, myre said:

This honestly is a curse. It's so frustrating. I just want a legit minute eating top 2 right shot smooth skating, big body dman. Is that to much to ask for?

What? We are great! We have a top 5 D man in Hughes and just got zHronek who is a high end (top pairing) right shot D. Thank God Allvin moved out Bo so we could get Hronek. Great trade! 

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Free agents are acquired without trade. Those two Benning mistakes being bought out clears us 12 mil! 

FA wants a cup while his father still appreciate the success. 

Given the time constraints and the pieces already in place he just might bite the bullet. 

• There it is 1

2 minutes ago, myre said:

This honestly is a curse. It's so frustrating. I just want a legit minute eating top 2 right shot smooth skating, big body dman. Is that to much to ask for?

Hronek 2.0? 

We just got one, and that was both  tricky & costly to pull off.

But, just maybe, we’ve got a savy-insider with a little bit of clout still in this league (Rutherford) & his padawan Allvin to help make a few more surprise moves happen.

Stay tuned - the draft lottery is the next big moment to hope for some hockey-god luck.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

What? We are great! We have a top 5 D man in Hughes and just got zHronek who is a high end (top pairing) right shot D. Thank God Allvin moved out Bo so we could get Hronek. Great trade! 

I do like your enthusiasm.

2 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Hronek 2.0? 

We just got one, and that was both  tricky & costly to pull off.

But, just maybe, we’ve got a savy-insider with a little bit of clout still in this league (Rutherford) & his padawan Allvin to help make a few more surprise moves happen.

Stay tuned - the draft lottery is the next big moment to hope for some hockey-god luck.  

YES PLEASE!!

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

How close does Hughes have to get to Karlsson points wise to have a chance at the Norris?

Currently 21 points back and tied with Morrisey.

The Jets late season struggles may help Hughes battle for runner up at the very least.

• Huggy Bear 3
  • Vintage 1

19 minutes ago, myre said:

Doesn’t every team in the league want that?  How many are there in the NHL? Out of those few, how many were drafted?  All of them?  There isn’t one in this draft. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Doesn’t every team in the league want that?  How many are there in the NHL? Out of those few, how many were drafted?  All of them?  There isn’t one in this draft. 

Yeah I agree with all of that

• Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Sepultura said:

Good loss!!! There’s still hope for a top 7 pick!! These morons have to get on a losing streak!!! Stupid Canucks!! We want losses and in regulation you jerks!!!

Are you a Canuck fan? What kind of a true fan calls their guys the childish names you’re doing? This is our home board. You think Petey, Hughes, Demko, Miller are morons? You fishing?

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

25 minutes ago, Devron said:

End of a road trip. I’d chalk it up as such. Boys wanted to go home. I suspect they tighten up again on Friday 

Hope so Dev, because I don't see these games as meaningless.

With rosters already too large, some guys have to go.  I trust RT's making notes about who he wants alongside him in next year's trenches.

Shame though, the guys who dug in tonight were who we'd expect.  That's quite some bar they set in the 3rd.

Need some depth guys like De Nero said, to show they can and want to it as bad.

Are they getting enough ice time though, while Rick perhaps is padding his own stats.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1