The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML Dispersal Draft

canuck2xtreme

41 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Thinking outside the box: perhaps he indicated somewhere that he wasn't going to pick anyone? Did we all miss something like that?

The torment is real. He isn't the most active user he probably just hasn't checked CDC recently since it's the off season. He isn't a playoff team is he?

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Love it, there are dates on page one assigned to each GM for the purpose of making their picks. This growing impatience or bewilderment is hilarious.

Yes he is in the Playoffs and has been active all season, his prime hours of being available are usually evenings and some late nights as he explained to me prior. Silly silly people.

Oh and every time you tag him or quote someone wondering where oh where could he be you give him a notification reminding him he has to pick, which if it happens removes one more asset up the food chain for teams on deck.

:lol:

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Oh and every time you tag him or quote someone wondering where oh where could he be you give him a notification reminding him he has to pick, which if it happens removes one more asset up the food chain for teams on deck.

Idc what asset I get, I just want a damn asset.. Like yesterday!

• Haha 1

Yea GML draft is real fun tbh. I hate these drug out drafts :lol:

Although it did cause me to F up my 2nd pick. Ended up missing out on Thomas Bordeleau, then had to trade Adam Fox to @lethunder to get him to his rightful spot. Now Adam Fox is single handedly knocking me out of the 1st round :picard:

kill me now barney stinson GIF

• Haha 1
  • There it is 1

8 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Toronto is the greatest! I hope the Leafs win the cup!

Did someone maybe fool around with is pick? You can change a quote, just by quoting it then, editing his quote, just I have done above!

@Primal Optimist did you actually say to wanted the Leafs to win? 

I think not! If you go back, and look at the pick, didn't he say he wanted Husso? The someone quoted him and it changed???????????????

• elephant 1

On 4/19/2023 at 10:28 AM, ActionJax09 said:

Pittsburgh selects Ville Husso 

@The Brindy Gypsy is up!

@Zenflamesfan .......I am just asking but did you change his pick? 

On 4/19/2023 at 11:39 PM, Zenflamesfan said:

Does this mean I get Husso?? :bigblush:

I am confused? Go back and read the pick and the next comment by Zenflamesfan with the quote........or did @ActionJax09 change it afterwards?????

@Primal Optimist  @canuck2xtreme

Sorry guys for the accusation/questions........I just think it is weird and its more a question??????????   I will apologize again!

Edited by J.I.A.H.N
  • Wat 1

18 minutes ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

@Zenflamesfan .......I am just asking but did you change his pick? 

I am confused? Go back and read the pick and the next comment by Zenflamesfan with the quote........or did @ActionJax09 change it afterwards?????

@Primal Optimist  @canuck2xtreme

Sorry guys for the accusation/questions........I just think it is weird and its more a question??????????   I will apologize again!

@ActionJax09 originally put Ottawa by mistake. He corrected it after my comment was made.

6 minutes ago, Zenflamesfan said:

@ActionJax09 originally put Ottawa by mistake. He corrected it after my comment was made.

Thanks for the clarification............sorry for pointing a finger at you...........isn't that who we were waiting for?

I am confused or missing something............:picard:

Edited by J.I.A.H.N