The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sarah Cain

vancan2233

Has anyone watched this ladies videos?

She has strong views on many topics, and I find her giving incorrect information which she states as facts!

What do you think of her? 

Just wondering if anyone else is disturb about her posting this things, and asking for donations to support herself ? 

33 minutes ago, vancan2233 said:

Has anyone watched this ladies videos?

She has strong views on many topics, and I find her giving incorrect information which she states as facts!

What do you think of her? 

Just wondering if anyone else is disturb about her posting this things, and asking for donations to support herself ? 

What incorrect information is she stating as facts?

1 hour ago, vancan2233 said:

Are Christians being hunted? Well, it is harder to find a group who has done more harm than Christians other than the top 3 of Hitler, Stalin and Mao....

Also...she is a moron based off the all of 3 sentences I could stand to hear from her yap. 

Edited by Gnarcore
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Are Christians being hunted? Well, it is harder to find a group who has done more harm than Christians other than the top 3 of Hitler, Stalin and Mao....

Also...she is a moron based off the all of 3 sentences I could stand to hear from her yap. 

Yes, this is what I thought too. The thing that gets me this is her job. People send her money so she can keep broadcasting.