The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fraser Health finds multiple hazards at Burnaby Tim Hortons (3433 North Road) following inspection last week, refers to areas as "breeding ground for egg-laying insects"

Nucklehead22

• Nucklehead22 changed the title to Fraser Health finds multiple hazards at Burnaby Tim Hortons (3433 North Road) following inspection last week, refers to areas as "breeding ground for egg-laying insects"

My wife and I had lunch at this restaurant a bit over a week ago, and found nothing out of the ordinary. It seemed very clean, it was busy, and the food was good. If it was as bad as this report says, the place would have been empty. I don't see how a place would fall apart in less than a week.

33 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

At the rate that these posts are coming out, it seems like the OP has a bone to pick with the Tim's.  

Disgruntled customer?  Potential purchaser trying to tank the asking price?  Competitor trying to force it out of business?  Fellow tenant that wants the spot for their own business?  Neighbour that doesn't want food service across the street from them?  Or Occam's razor - the shameless advertising of a local "newspaper"?

Far be it from me to have the patience or intelligence to figure out the OP's end game here.  All I know is that these threads are getting very petty and vindictive, and not what I was expecting to find on a site like this.

It's really too bad there isn't a setting on this site that allows you to block out whole threads, or threads created by a specific user.

Yeah, what's up with this OP, what did Timmy do to him?  

26 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

My wife and I had lunch at this restaurant a bit over a week ago, and found nothing out of the ordinary. It seemed very clean, it was busy, and the food was good. If it was as bad as this report says, the place would have been empty. I don't see how a place would fall apart in less than a week.

Ok obvious plant and mouthpiece for Tim Hortons. Fix your dirty restaurant

I looked up past inspection reports...seems they've had sanitation issues for a while dating back a couple of years but nothing to this extreme until last week

Lack of staff is probably one of the biggest problems

• Wat 1

If I hear that  Tim Hortons is a victim of an arson attack I will assume it’s you. 

I’ve been to that Tim hortons many times after drunk nights at the Taphouse for many years prior. Nothing is abnormal about that place.

you should check our The rat infested McDonald’s and other restaurants literally anywhere in Vancouver 

Edited by Odd.

34 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

i mean...ive gone in to tim hortons and i see flies crawling on the donuts in the display case.
i still order donuts, ngl
:P

i mean no difference from ppl eating outside or bbq outside u get flies occasionally flying around or on to the food.

9 hours ago, Nucklehead22 said:

Ok obvious plant and mouthpiece for Tim Hortons. Fix your dirty restaurant

I looked up past inspection reports...seems they've had sanitation issues for a while dating back a couple of years but nothing to this extreme until last week

Lack of staff is probably one of the biggest problems

Say what? This is my one and only response to you and that statement. I used to be a regular for anything Timmy's, sometimes 3 or 4 times daily. That was back in my working days. My wife and I don't go out for coffee, and we certainly aren't plants or mouthpieces for Tim Hortons. It was probably the first time in about 3 years since we went to that Timmys, and maybe the second time this year that we've been to any Tim Hortons.