The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fraser Health finds multiple hazards at Burnaby Tim Hortons (3433 North Road) following inspection last week, refers to areas as "breeding ground for egg-laying insects"

Nucklehead22

There has to be something implicitly wrong with op to have this much hate for a Tim Hortons.

2 separate stories open about them but 4 or 5 total attempted stories?

Level with us.  What exactly happened to you there?  

https://forum.canucks.com/topic/407584-homelessness-congregating-inside-tim-hortons-at-3433-north-road-in-burnaby/

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nucklehead22 said:

I dun hate it why are you trying to justify a gross fraser Health health report 

Or a homeless woman at the same tim hortons

or the staff at the same tim hortons

or management at the same tim hortons

or customers helping homeless people at the same tim hortons

But do go on, tell me more how it isn't about your issues with Tim Hortons or this specific location

• Upvote 2

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Well, there's a Tim Horton's I'll be avoiding like the plague. Wait, I avoid all Tim Horton's like the plague, which is coming by the way.

Yeah I'm no fan of their coffee & haven't had 'freshly made in house daily' baked goods in a long, long, long time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Yeah I'm no fan of their coffee & haven't had 'freshly made in house daily' baked goods in a long, long, long time.

Freshly defrosted in house daily, maybe. I've found when I'm looking for coffee and food with no discernible flavor, Tim's is the place to go, 

3 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

That was the main reason why we stopped going to Tim's, they used to make all their muffins etc., on premises. The crap they sell as "muffins" are pieces that when you try to spread the butter on them crumble into little bits. I tried to email their corporate offices years ago, but gave up as the format wouldn't send, or the email address wasn't available.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Toni Zamboni said:

i mean...ive gone in to tim hortons and i see flies crawling on the donuts in the display case.
i still order donuts, ngl
:P

You realize flies sit on dog cr*p right? but I guess dog cr*p, in comparison to Tims food, really isnt all that different :lol:

1 minute ago, Nucklehead22 said:

A&W has better coffee if you want cheap stuff

I use a percolator when I work from home. McDonalds has good cheap coffee. I just avoid eating the food, as I'm pretty sure it expands upon digestion.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I use a percolator when I work from home. McDonalds has good cheap coffee. I just avoid eating the food, as I'm pretty sure it expands upon digestion.

At least McDonalds food is low in sodium and fat.