Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] John Hayden


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, rekker said:

Hmmm, I like this guy. Right hand center, why not give him a shot at camp 

A center?

Hockey Reference says he's won a grand total of 29 faceoffs in 7 seasons. Including 0 last season.

Don't think that's a player for us.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, rekker said:

Hmmm, I like this guy. Right hand center, why not give him a shot at camp 

28 years old, fewer than 100 faceoffs taken in his 7 season career. 250 career games total. Not only does he take like no faceoffs, guy is 30% career faceoff man. Lol. I'd be surprised if any team signs him. Likes to hit at least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rekker said:

Hmmm, I like this guy. Right hand center, why not give him a shot at camp 

Alright, alright, I take it back, lol. No more keyboard GM for the day for me. I do agree, hopefully land a legit third line center. Or bring back Malhotra and suit him up. Lol 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, rekker said:

Alright, alright, I take it back, lol. No more keyboard GM for the day for me. I do agree, hopefully land a legit third line center. Or bring back Malhotra and suit him up. Lol 

I’m all in for Malhotra

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

28 years old, fewer than 100 faceoffs taken in his 7 season career. 250 career games total. Not only does he take like no faceoffs, guy is 30% career faceoff man. Lol. I'd be surprised if any team signs him. Likes to hit at least.

I can just see the announcement on twitter that Arizona has landed him..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Citizen Erased said:

I can just see the announcement on twitter that Arizona has landed him..

Anaheim or Chicago if they want to keep icing beer league teams for high draft picks too. The ass teams of the league that want to ice garbo players. They should have some self respect and suck like us, by accident.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, rekker said:

Alright, alright, I take it back, lol. No more keyboard GM for the day for me. I do agree, hopefully land a legit third line center. Or bring back Malhotra and suit him up. Lol 

We should be targetting legit players like Barbeshev or Laf not some AHL player who isn't better than our own AHL players lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2023 at 12:52 PM, N7Nucks said:

28 years old, fewer than 100 faceoffs taken in his 7 season career. 250 career games total. Not only does he take like no faceoffs, guy is 30% career faceoff man. Lol. I'd be surprised if any team signs him. Likes to hit at least.

Sounds like the resume of a forward version of Poolman.

 

So clearly we need to sign him for millions per and give him term on top of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Provost said:

Sounds like the resume of a forward version of Poolman.

 

So clearly we need to sign him for millions per and give him term on top of it.

Another of us fans showing sign of PTBD.

Benning :picard:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...