The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Buyout] Tony DeAngelo

57 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

They don’t need a guy that makes 12M on the second unit power play, but they have the cap space and room to be able to accommodate such a luxury. Can you imagine having Burns on the first unit and then trotting out Karlsson on the 2nd Unit PP? Holy smokes that would be such a hell to deal with for the opposing team. Don’t even think Vegas could handle a unit like that. 

Burns was amazing on Carolina this year.  I'd rather keep Pesce. 

Save $8Mill and any pile of futures added on.

Keep Pesce & actually play better defense!

If they really want a better 2knd PP Anthony DeAngelo, no doubt, can be had for $1M or $2M no term.

7 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

You’re the ones being triggered bahahaha buncha snowflakes lmfao 

Defends racist, calls people snowflakes. Guys I found one of Kid Rocks last fans. Probably a new Jason Aldean fan too :lol:

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • There it is 2

2 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

Defends racist, calls people snowflakes. Guys I found one of Kid Rocks last fans. Probably a new Jason Aldean fan too :lol:

Defends racists…. Go on

literally explained how he’s not racist yet your superiority complex just gets in the way of your ability to accept facts, the most uneducated people are those that have condescending personality’s and you sir fit that mold just perfect congrats.  

• Wat 1

2 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Defends racists…. Go on

literally explained how he’s not racist yet your superiority complex just gets in the way of your ability to accept facts, the most uneducated people are those that have condescending personality’s and you sir fit that mold just perfect congrats.  

Keep telling me he’s not racist, also a MAGA supporter too which shockingly is also filled with racists, but yeah keep on acting like you have the moral high ground defending a proven racist. :picard:

Could contain: Page, Text

• Wat 1

On 7/25/2023 at 10:44 PM, LegionOfDoom said:

Defends racists…. Go on

Why do you get so triggered when people call a guy who has been documented as saying racist stuff a racist? It almost seems like you’re the snowflake, except the thing you’re mad about is that people don’t like racists. 

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1
  • There it is 1

6 minutes ago, kodos said:

Why do you get so triggered when people call a guy who has been documented as saying racist stuff a racist? It almost seems like you’re the snowflake, except the thing you’re mad about is that people don’t like racists. 

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/tony-deangelo-s-father-openly-says-he-uses-racial-slurs-every-day-every-day

The rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree.

2 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

What a father. 

And a jerk. 

But this explains why Tony DeAngelo is the way he is. Still no excuse for his racist comments and slurs, but I can understand why he is the way he is. His father has everything to do with the kind of person he is. What a horrible role model and dad. 

Edited by N4ZZY
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, kodos said:

Yea its always the ones throwing out the term snowflake that are the most triggered and weak minded.  No secret why trump loves the uneducated and unhinged pawns like D'Angelo.  

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

3 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

Yea its always the ones throwing out the term snowflake that are the most triggered and weak minded.  No secret why trump loves the uneducated and unhinged pawns like D'Angelo.  

100%. These dudes cry about people being snowflakes and cancel culture then boycott shit like Mr. Potato Head and the Barbie movie or M&Ms because they have market strategies that don’t specifically placate their personal insecurities. Pure projection and hatred. It is truly embarrassing. 

• Vintage 2

On 7/25/2023 at 10:44 PM, LegionOfDoom said:

Defends racists…. Go on

Yes, yes. It is the people who aren’t bigots who are wrong and uneducated. Let’s get you to bed, grandpa. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, N4ZZY said:

And a jerk. 

But this explains why Tony DeAngelo is the way he is. Still no excuse for his racist comments and slurs, but I can understand why he is the way he is. His father has everything to do with the kind of person he is. What a horrible role model and dad. 

It’s definitely sad to me when people are raised like shit and have these attitudes ingrained in them (perhaps like a certain someone in this thread). 

In DeAngelo’s case, being in the NHL and travelling around as much as they do you’d think that at a certain point he’d be exposed to enough people and situations that are different from himself that he could mature a bit. Unfortunately the dude is like 27 and follows a philosophy that fetishizes ignorance. Don’t know if there’s much hope at this point that the guy is going to grow up. I’m just glad he isn’t on our team — I’d be pretty choked if I was a Canes fan and had this dude brought into the locker room.

• Upvote 1