The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fanatics first hockey jerseys introduction in Da Beauty League…

Rate this topic

We all know how much we hate Fanatics and their garbage quality and customer services. Since Adidas stepping out on hockey jerseys production, here’s a first look at Fanatics introducing their brand supplier for ice hockey jerseys and socks… These may be possible look for the NHL with their ugly logo on the jerseys for the 2024 season and onward… 

Could contain: People, Person, Helmet, Field Hockey Stick, Sport, Glove, Adult, Male, Man, Ice Hockey StickCould contain: Clothing, Shirt, Dressing Room, Indoors, Room, Furniture, T-ShirtCould contain: Dressing Room, Indoors, Room, Clothing, Shirt, Furniture, ClosetCould contain: Clothing, Shirt, Dressing Room, Indoors, Room, Furniture, T-ShirtCould contain: Dressing Room, Indoors, Room, Clothing, Shirt, Furniture, Closet, Wood

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NUCKER67 said:

All of those jerseys are awful, like they're right out of the bargain bin.

Doesn't Boeser play for Team Bic or something like that? or is he now with Team Winnesota?

He’s not taking part this year. I think he’s in Vancouver doing off-season training. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I believe Tocchet made it very clear to Brock that he needs to improve his off-season training habits and that he better be in the best shape of his life when camp starts. I have seen clips of Da Beauty League and the calibre of play is about equal to a non-contact gentlemen's league I used to play in. Hardly high performance. I'd like to see Brock show up at about 195-200 lb and quicker acceleration. I still believe he is capable of 30 goals.

• Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

26 minutes ago, Crimson-JH said:

He’s not taking part this year. I think he’s in Vancouver doing off-season training. 

I hope so, would be nice if Boeser showed up to camp in great shape and ready to score that 30+

• Upvote 1
  • There it is 1

1 hour ago, Doxm said:

Nope. 

Good. If Brock wants a long career in the National League he needs to put fitness and training ahead of Beauty. Shave his head too. And get some bare knuckle fights into the training too. He needs some scares on his face and knuckles. 
Brock shows up at camp as a lean mean 195 pound fighting and scoring machine. 70 points, 30 goals, 100 PIMs. 

• Wat 1

Still shocks me that there isn't a true multinational company (eg. Nike/Adidas/ect...) that believes the NHL is a good investment for their brand.  This speaks volumes as to how far behind the other pro-sports organizations we are globally speaking.

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

3 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

I believe Tocchet made it very clear to Brock that he needs to improve his off-season training habits and that he better be in the best shape of his life when camp starts

Man I love Tocchet. This is the type of attitude and leadership this team has needed for years. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • elephant 1

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Good. If Brock wants a long career in the National League he needs to put fitness and training ahead of Beauty. Shave his head too. And get some bare knuckle fights into the training too. He needs some scares on his face and knuckles. 
Brock shows up at camp as a lean mean 195 pound fighting and scoring machine. 70 points, 30 goals, 100 PIMs. 

Yeah. He needs to shave his head at least to the point where it looks like he’s naturally going bald and then he needs to grow a fu Manchu.

Also, he needs to take his vitamins, drink his milk and say his prayers so he can get into good shape. 

Whatchu gonna do, brother, when Boesermania runs wild on you?

Could contain: Head, Person, Face, Clothing, Underwear

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 1:25 PM, Bob.Loblaw said:

I literally have no idea how Fanatics swept up the entire sports merchandise industry.  They have their hands in everything.

Honestly, just go get knockoff stuff from DHGate or something.  Screw Fanatics.

Make products as cheaply as they can and charge high prices.

Or, make products as cheaply as they can and charge high prices with the plan to sell it discounted.