The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kraken's Alex Wennberg calls out TikTok community for 'vile comments' about family

Rate this topic

Is he mad at the sexually charged lady in the link? The story was vague for me as I dont understand tictok/booktok thingy.

I understand not liking the crude female but i have to admit there is a part of me that smiled that we live in a time that women can act like this. Not that I agree with her statements but i have long since been tired of men being studs and women being sluts. What she said pales in comparison at what I have heard many men say about women during my life

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

It says Seattle was flying her in for games, and gave her a customized jersey.

Essentially they were encouraging the behaviour.

Pathetic franchise.

I think this was before it got carried away. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Wennberg is right. Social media is a mess. Not just Twitter, but Tik Tok, Instagram and Facebook. The sad and pitiful underbelly of human hubris is on full display any hour of any day. 

A few years ago, i was talking to my kids about social media and how silly it was and how i'd never do any of that.   Then they said "Dad what do you think your doing when you're " doing your hockey" on your phone.    Whoops!   

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Wennberg is right. Social media is a mess. Not just Twitter, but Tik Tok, Instagram and Facebook. The sad and pitiful underbelly of human hubris is on full display any hour of any day. 

Only CDC is where heart and soul people go to by exchanging brilliant ideas and making long-lasting friendships.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, NHL'er said:

Looks like this one

Been trying to come up with something to express my disgust here. 

All I can do is shake my head and try to keep my dinner down.

What a nutbag (her, not you of course)