Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kraken's Alex Wennberg calls out TikTok community for 'vile comments' about family

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

I’m talking about the video poated only. I haven’t seen all the things Alex have.

 

Lol, it looks like it’s only people over 70 years on this forum.

This is clearly a fan. Back in the seventies you guys would gave called her a groupie(if she ever gets that far and wanted to be a rock star because of it. 


I would have understand the reaction if it was someone threatening the lives or something. 
But this… Harmless 

  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s hard to understand what the girl is saying in the posted video. The player wrote about how things were said about his wife and about their kids. 
Can someone translate what the girl was saying? I’m pretty sure I heard her say she wants to bed the player. Beyond that it was just garbled. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Rubik said:

I wouldn’t call it harmless. First of all, as you can see it already caused some problems and distress for the Wennberg family.

 

Second, it’s harmful for the younger audience who might watch that trash of a woman and get the idea to imitate it later on.
 

I mean, do you really want to condone that type of behavior? My golden rule is the following: would I want my son/daughter to behave like that? That’s a very easy answer for me, a resounding no. How about you? Would you be okay with that type of behavior if it was your daughter doing that? (or perhaps directed at)

 

I’m 31 btw, but I don’t think this has anything to do with age. More like values, upbringing and having some class.

I don’t want my kids to act that way but I’m not stopping them.

Do you get my drift? 
I can just hope that they learn from their mistakes.

 

On the other hand you got the autism spectre, ADHD etc that can affect how kids act/react.

This girl can have some frontal lobe issues and then comes a lot of old geezers and condemn her online and force her to feel bad when she just express happiness.

I don’t get it.

 

If she had talked about suicide, murdering, mutilating etc I would have understand your point.


And, my final point is, Alex looks good and makes a lot of cash.

Do you really think he has a problem with only one woman? 

  • RoughGame 1
  • There it is 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Alflives said:

It’s hard to understand what the girl is saying in the posted video. The player wrote about how things were said about his wife and about their kids. 
Can someone translate what the girl was saying? I’m pretty sure I heard her say she wants to bed the player. Beyond that it was just garbled. 

Oops, I thought she talked Alfish.

Super positive about a player she likes.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Timråfan said:

I’m talking about the video poated only. I haven’t seen all the things Alex have.

 

Lol, it looks like it’s only people over 70 years on this forum.

This is clearly a fan. Back in the seventies you guys would gave called her a groupie(if she ever gets that far and wanted to be a rock star because of it. 


I would have understand the reaction if it was someone threatening the lives or something. 
But this… Harmless 

I am a fan of stand up comedy.

I have seen many, many, performers say things that are far more extreme than this lady in that vid and I have enjoyed it.

 

However, the problem I have is that tictok goes out to all ages. The comedy shows I speak of are for adults. If she had said this stuff on stage somewhere I dont think there would be any backlash. I mean thats what she was trying to do, be funny and crudely sexually charged. 

 

I

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I am a fan of stand up comedy.

I have seen many, many, performers say things that are far more extreme than this lady in that vid and I have enjoyed it.

 

However, the problem I have is that tictok goes out to all ages. The comedy shows I speak of are for adults. If she had said this stuff on stage somewhere I dont think there would be any backlash. I mean thats what she was trying to do, be funny and crudely sexually charged. 

 

I

I believe we all should understand how the world is for those under 20 years.

They have access to everything online.

They have seen everything before they are 12 years nowadays since there are no regulations online and everyone has a friend that can show everything if someone has parents trying to regulate.

 

This is something no one seems to talk about.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

I believe we all should understand how the world is for those under 20 years.

They have access to everything online.

They have seen everything before they are 12 years nowadays since there are no regulations online and everyone has a friend that can show everything if someone has parents trying to regulate.

 

This is something no one seems to talk about.

 

I think it is huge.

I cant believe/understand parents that allow unsupervised access to the internet for children.

It is one of the most dangerous things modern day breeders do in my opinion.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I think it is huge.

I cant believe/understand parents that allow unsupervised access to the internet for children.

It is one of the most dangerous things modern day breeders do in my opinion.

 

Parents don’t have a chance. 
 

How do you think they can stop children from using Internet or meet a friend using internet.

If adults learn about burner phones children most definately catch up instantly.

 

The only thing that can regulate it is through the gates into the net.

But if so the adults get pissed it seems…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Timråfan said:

Parents don’t have a chance. 
 

How do you think they can stop children from using Internet or meet a friend using internet.

If adults learn about burner phones children most definately catch up instantly.

 

The only thing that can regulate it is through the gates into the net.

But if so the adults get pissed it seems…

Oh I hear ya.

 

Just saying its a problem.

Any measures taken would be a positive. Starting with it being more of a concern for the parents. It is culturally accepted and its dangerous. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Timråfan said:

They have access to everything online.

They have seen everything before they are 12 years nowadays since there are no regulations online and everyone has a friend that can show everything if someone has parents trying to regulate.

 

that doesn't mean we should normalize those things on mainstream/social media

  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't have TikTok but do understand the popularity. It appears (to me) to be a lot of one up'ing and pushing boundaries where there are no limits. A lot of senseless attention mongering that, for some reason, is super popular. But we used to watch Jackass so.....

 

SM is up to us in what we view and how we digest it. Don't like it? Don't watch. Is it devolving society? Probably not...more so just exposing it. Giving a platform....but I guess it can be "contagious".

 

Haven't watched the video or what this is all about but perhaps I should/will before I weigh in. May change my mind.

 

But, all in all, there's really no turning back with SM....it's how a generation has grown up. What worries me is kids as young as 2-3 have devices planted in their hands for babysitting/endless entertainment. I work in a school and sometimes check in on what kids are watching (sneaking)...mindless, repetitive, brain drain. Dumbing them down a whole lot.

 

Edit: wth is Booktok? Tiktoker's don't read books.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Rubik said:

 

that doesn't mean we should normalize those things on mainstream/social media

That girl was harmless… Think about it for a while.

Boys have lured girls into almost everything for ages(some girls does it also)

Her way of doing it is to reclaim her part of the universe where she can be who she wants.

No one can say to her her feelings are bad.

 

If you can fix the small problem that guys want to have sex a lot we maybe can solve this situation.

The sexualisation of society is guys want to get laid.

So please don’t blame this girl for a guy issue.

  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1
  • RoughGame 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...