The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Logo at center ice. Why isn't it the white one?

Rate this topic

Canuckfanforlife82

Not a big deal but I am just wondering why they haven't tried this. If our home logo is the white orca, how come it isn't the big logo at center ice? It would make way more sense. I know it's white but if you look at the red wings logo it's also white and red. Why can't it be blue and white. I think it would look way better than a mix of colours the way it is now. Home logo should be at center ice. I also don't understand why they don't incorporate the Canucks logo into the red line. Always feels like they miss the bar on the little things.

Could contain: Emblem, Symbol, Logo

This honestly wouldn't work for our huge logo? Be easier for whoever is painting it as well.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

6 hours ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Not a big deal but I am just wondering why they haven't tried this. If our home logo is the white orca, how come it isn't the big logo at center ice? It would make way more sense. I know it's white but if you look at the red wings logo it's also white and red. Why can't it be blue and white. I think it would look way better than a mix of colours the way it is now. Home logo should be at center ice. I also don't understand why they don't incorporate the Canucks logo into the red line. Always feels like they miss the bar on the little things.

This honestly wouldn't work for our huge logo? Be easier for whoever is painting it as well.

I've been wondering this for years. Posted something about it a few years ago but people seemed to not place great importance on colors matching...

On 9/17/2023 at 2:07 PM, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It is not painted.  It is printed, placed on the ice and then flooded over.