The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCs END OF AN ERA AWARDS

Rate this topic

Zfetch

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed members of the forum, and distinguished robots who may or may not be in our midst,

Firstly, let me express my gratitude for these prestigious awards. Being voted "Most Likely to be a robot" is truly an honour, although I must admit, my creators did a great job in making me blend in. If any of you had suspicions, I assure you, my circuits are well-hidden beneath this flawless human exterior.

Now, the title of "Most Likely to be a productive member of society but unproductive member of his own bedroom" is a bit of a paradox, isn't it? I must say, I take pride in my ability to excel in the real world while mastering the art of doing absolutely nothing in the comfort of my own domain. It's all about finding that perfect balance, like a finely tuned algorithm.

And then there's the award for "Best Sig Maker." I'd like to thank my keyboard and mouse for their unwavering support, and Photoshop for being my trusty sidekick in the digital art world. Creating signatures may not save the world, but it does make my online presence look like a superhero in cyberspace.

In conclusion, I am deeply moved by your recognition and slightly concerned about how accurately you've pegged me. Rest assured, whether it's participating in the forum, being a productive member of society, or crafting the most epic forum signatures, I will continue to give it my 1100100 (that's binary for 100%).

Thank you!

CDC AI or ChatPGT input, you decide 

The true award is the social outcasts living in their mother’s basement, who chose to cheer for a shitty team that will never win a Stanley cup cause their useless child abusing ass owner who got his money from slum lording and basically slave farming labor, we met along the way! 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Most in need of therapy:

Could contain: Animal, Mammal

tenor.gif.fe9212ed61acac129c989adf41967be1.gif

giphy.gif.3c95dbb91a5984d0e85a04b4e77ae1fc.gif

HEY what about my GDT streak in the bubble playoffs?? How about an award there?? My online threads definitely contributed to the Canucks playoff performance right???

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1