The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Another zombie CDC day, another Coconuts thread

Rate this topic

Coconuts

I think this is what.. my eleventh thread on the main page now? 

@6of1_halfdozenofother and I would probably help hasten CDC's demise if we stopped giving this zombie forum so much traffic.. 

That won't happen though, shitposting is an art form and I am a committed practitioner 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Vintage 1

I was in Vegas last summer and waged $20 for the Canucks to win the 2023 Stanley Cup.  Major FAIL, with no playoffs.

Was just in Vegas again a couple of weeks ago, and did the same thing - $20 down on the Canucks to win the 2024 Cup. Pays $1,500, which I think is low for a non-playoff team who's never won in their 53 years of existence. Payout should be a million bucks, considering their actual chances of winning it all. 

Just get to the playoffs

• Cheers 1

Just now, Nucker 67 said:

I was in Vegas last summer and waged $20 for the Canucks to win the 2023 Stanley Cup.  Major FAIL, with no playoffs.

Was just in Vegas again a couple of weeks ago, and did the same thing - $20 down on the Canucks to win the 2024 Cup. Pays $1,500, which I think is low for a non-playoff team who's never won in their 53 years of existence. Payout should be a million bucks, considering their actual chances of winning it all. 

Just get to the playoffs

Just think, you could put that $1500 down on their going back to back 

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Just think, you could put that $1500 down on their going back to back 

Maybe that's the big payday? :shock: 

Gotta say, a Cup seems so impossible at this stage, I sure miss Canucks playoff hockey, so here's hoping for that at the least

• elephant 1