2936 replies to this topic

#1291 mpt

mpt

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,460 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

Depends if they made the trade after the deadline, that is when trading is not even allowed to begin with, then the trade technically shouldn't have to go through.

IF both teams agreed to the deal, then it should go through, we can still make trades they just can't be official because we are making sure players in the real NHL aren't traded and screw everything up.

If you agree to something then you stick by it. In this situation it seems that Carolina didn't officially agree to the deal.

#1292 mpt

mpt

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,460 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:59 PM

Tom Poti for Carter Ashton looks like Carter for Johnson and a 1st compared to ours lol

What about Crabb for Dalpe?

Both deals I got screwed on lol

#1293 Honeydews

Honeydews

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

The Carolina Hurricanes will like to apologize to the league and the Toronto Maple leafs organization :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to pwnstar for this amazing kesler sig :)

#1294 coleman26

coleman26

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:01 PM

I'll take Dalpe. I have a soft spot for him. PM me.

#1295 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

IF both teams agreed to the deal, then it should go through, we can still make trades they just can't be official because we are making sure players in the real NHL aren't traded and screw everything up.

If you agree to something then you stick by it. In this situation it seems that Carolina didn't officially agree to the deal.

Yea I'm not saying I disagree with the fact that if both people say something then they should stick by it. All I'm saying is that after the deadline trades are no longer allowed. So even if both gm's agree upon a trade for when the season starts, it is not official so one of the GM's can very well just screw up the trade if he doesn't like a players overall.
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#1296 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,974 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:08 PM

I've stated it before:

You are allowed to negotiate with each other. Keep it all separate from the thread and me. When the game comes out, trading will resume and you can PM all your final trades to me to approve of.

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL

#1297 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,974 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

Yea I'm not saying I disagree with the fact that if both people say something then they should stick by it. All I'm saying is that after the deadline trades are no longer allowed. So even if both gm's agree upon a trade for when the season starts, it is not official so one of the GM's can very well just screw up the trade if he doesn't like a players overall.

Exactly right there. If you're negotiating trades right now, it won't be official. The other GM can very well back out of it if he changes his mind.

Those are all non-official negotiations. I'm only allowing you to negotiate with each other after the deadline because I know people will probably be doing it anyways.

x1vXIze.png

small.pngCDCEHL

#1298 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

Exactly right there. If you're negotiating trades right now, it won't be official. The other GM can very well back out of it if he changes his mind.

Those are all non-official negotiations. I'm only allowing you to negotiate with each other after the deadline because I know people will probably be doing it anyways.

you should hire me as part of the board of governers :bigblush:

heres my sh*tty resume:

Skills: making pies
Hobbies: eating pies.... Oh and occasionally I manage a hockey club. No big deal.
Posted Image

Previously:

#1299 Honeydews

Honeydews

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:18 PM

heres my sh*tty resume:

Hobbies: eating pies.... Oh and occasionally I manage a hockey club. No big deal.

Nice Resume. You can easily get in Mcdonalds
haha jk.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1300 mpt

mpt

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,460 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

I'll take Dalpe. I have a soft spot for him. PM me.

We have nO idea what Crabb or Dalpe is rated, I'm just scared, I'll talk to you when the game comes out, I'm not making deals until then unless both players are already known.

#1301 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

Nice Resume. You can easily get in Mcdonalds
haha jk.

Never insult mc-dicks!!! Without mc-dicks there would be much less fat people. Fat people buy lots of food which is good for the economy.
Posted Image

Previously:

#1302 Honeydews

Honeydews

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

We have nO idea what Crabb or Dalpe is rated, I'm just scared, I'll talk to you when the game comes out, I'm not making deals until then unless both players are already known.

I dealt Dalpe to you. I am scared to. What if Dalpe is higher then Crabb? But dont worry man I think Crabb and Dalpe will have similar overalls.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1303 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,974 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

heres my sh*tty resume:

I'll consider it.

I promise to call you when we need someone to make and eat pie.

x1vXIze.png

small.pngCDCEHL

#1304 CanucksCupHopes

CanucksCupHopes

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

YAKUPOV, MCarthur, Braydon Schenn OTB for negotiations Deals will be finalized once the game comes out and I will not back out of any deal that I accept prices for players not are not super high so you don't have to over pay a lot just a little

#1305 Honeydews

Honeydews

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

Never insult mc-dicks!!! Without mc-dicks there would be much less fat people. Fat people buy lots of food which is good for the economy.

HAHA ok. Sorry Ronald Mcdonald
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1306 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,974 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

YAKUPOV, MCarthur, Braydon Schenn OTB for negotiations Deals will be finalized once the game comes out and I will not back out of any deal that I accept prices for players not are not super high so you don't have to over pay a lot just a little

Just a warning to anyone who wants to negotiate with him:

He's suspended from trading. Everything you discuss won't even be looked at when the game comes out. If the game is out and one of the GMs changed their mind, then so be it.

x1vXIze.png

small.pngCDCEHL

#1307 Honeydews

Honeydews

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

The Carolina Hurricanes will respect what the league decision and plan to move on.
Once again we are very sorry for this stupid mix up.

-GM CheckYourUnderstanding Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1308 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

Stephen Weiss on the block. Not as good as I thought he'd be but if anyone's interested in unofficial talks gimme a shout. If I agree to a deal I will stick by it. That's the 6OH!4 guarantee ;)

Also interested in fielding offers for my boy Bobby. Would like 2 good young roster players coming my way.... Top 6 forward and top 4 D preferably. Will be tough to move him so no guarantees.

Edited by 6OH!4, 17 August 2012 - 11:17 PM.

Posted Image

Previously:

#1309 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

Ennis is a 77? You must be joking. I'm scared to find out what Armia, Grigs and Foligno will be. I think coho should be a hair higher than 78. My players aren't that bad actually, my defense is decent enough. Myers is probably too high. And Miller. SUCCESS! Although I'd like to see Pominville and Vanek a bit higher.
CDC Sim Connected: Nashville GM
LOB (PS3): Boston GM

#1310 mpt

mpt

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,460 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:43 AM

The Carolina Hurricanes will respect what the league decision and plan to move on.
Once again we are very sorry for this stupid mix up.

-GM CheckYourUnderstanding

LOL of course you'll move on, they decided in your favour didn't they? LOL

#1311 mpt

mpt

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,460 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

Ennis is a 77? You must be joking. I'm scared to find out what Armia, Grigs and Foligno will be. I think coho should be a hair higher than 78. My players aren't that bad actually, my defense is decent enough. Myers is probably too high. And Miller. SUCCESS! Although I'd like to see Pominville and Vanek a bit higher.

I got screwed a lot too don't worry. I went from a playoff contender to a playoff hopeful. I'll be surprised if I make the playoffs. Besides Ovie, they tanked all my wingers. My defense was rated fair, and they screwed my goaltending. Even Backstrom at 85 I feel is underrated; he is one of the best playmaking centres in the league who puts up more than a point a game. Yet playmakers who aren't point a game players are rated equal or higher. Can't say we are happy out here in DC.

For example Plekanec has 179 points in 240 games over the last three seasons, with every year being similar PPG numbers with a -2 rating; EA rated him 86. Backstrom has 210 points in 201 games with a +57 rating over the same period and he gets rated 85. With Backstrom's elite playmaking abilities and two-way game, he should be rated no less than 88/89 as we already know they'll rate him a C in potential.

Holtby was the biggest screw job. At 73 overall, they rated him the fourth worst goalie in the league. Sure he'll hopefully we rated with a very high potential, but seriously are they serious? I mean even a guy named Bachman from Dallas got rated higher; no disrespect to Bachman, but who the fk is Bachman?

I would be a professional and say we respect the decision of EA, but seriously, they can go fk themselves.

Edited by mpt, 18 August 2012 - 09:05 AM.

#1312 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

I got screwed a lot too don't worry. I went from a playoff contender to a playoff hopeful. I'll be surprised if I make the playoffs. Besides Ovie, they tanked all my wingers. My defense was rated fair, and they screwed my goaltending. Even Backstrom at 85 I feel is underrated; he is one of the best playmaking centres in the league who puts up more than a point a game. Yet playmakers who aren't point a game players are rated equal or higher. Can't say we are happy out here in DC.

For example Plekanec has 179 points in 240 games over the last three seasons, with every year being similar PPG numbers with a -2 rating; EA rated him 86. Backstrom has 210 points in 201 games with a +57 rating over the same period and he gets rated 85. With Backstrom's elite playmaking abilities and two-way game, he should be rated no less than 88/89 as we already know they'll rate him a C in potential.

Holtby was the biggest screw job. At 73 overall, they rated him the fourth worst goalie in the league. Sure he'll hopefully we rated with a very high potential, but seriously are they serious? I mean even a guy named Bachman from Dallas got rated higher; no disrespect to Bachman, but who the fk is Bachman?

I would be a professional and say we respect the decision of EA, but seriously, they can go fk themselves.

Bachman is DAL's backup and was one of the goalies for Team USA at the Worlds.

#1313 CanucksCupHopes

CanucksCupHopes

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:48 AM

I have been reciving good proposals for YAKUPOV SCHENN MCARTHUR and I will add HEMSKEY OTB pm right now for deals

#1314 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:51 AM

I have been reciving good proposals for YAKUPOV SCHENN MCARTHUR and I will add HEMSKEY OTB pm right now for deals

Kid you're cray

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#1315 Honeydews

Honeydews

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

Pitkanen and Tulsty and maybe wilson are OTB.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1316 CanucksCupHopes

CanucksCupHopes

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Pitkanen and Tulsty and maybe wilson are OTB.

Warning if you are going to negotiate with this GM be prepared for him to say no deal after he has said done deal. It has Happened with Couple of teams already not a man of his word :picard:

Edited by CanucksCupHopes, 18 August 2012 - 11:56 AM.

#1317 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

Warning if you are going to negotiate with this GM be prepared for him to say no deal after he has said done deal. It has Happened with Couple of teams already not a man of his word :picard:

Warning if you are going to negotiate with this GM be prepared for him to offer all his departed players and for him to ask for something stupid. It has happened with every team already not a suitable GM :picard:

Don't hate on CYU, he was entitled to back out because 1. The rule was no trades until game comes out and 2. You're on probation anyway

Shouldn't be ripping other people when you yourself are worse

Edited by UMADBRO?, 18 August 2012 - 12:03 PM.

+1 this post!

Posted Image

#1318 CanucksCupHopes

CanucksCupHopes

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

It hasn't happend to me but has happened to another team also

#1319 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

I meant it has happened to me and another team so why don't you mind buisness beiber fan :picard:

I'm not supposed to mind my own business because my budy also known as your cousin are watching you
And don't accuse people of being a Bieber fan before you know the ???? history behind it.
I lost a bet, that is all.

+1 this post!

Posted Image

#1320 CanucksCupHopes

CanucksCupHopes

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Are u talking about parry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.