The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay so you're not going to sim. That's all I needed to know. I'll stop trying to convince you otherwise as its just a waste of time. But I will say this. we have a schedule, and ppl know we have a schedule so I don't know on what basis they can complain if you sim 3 days. Just like in the real NHL December 1st is the deadline for signing RFA's. Time doesn't just stop so they can get them signed. They know the deadline and they plan accordingly.

And if a team just had a player go down with a major injury and the best player available is an RFA (their own or someone else's), they shouldn't have the opportunity to sign that player just so you can watch some games because you can't handle doing something else for a few hours?

And if a team just had a player go down with a major injury and the best player available is an RFA (their own or someone else's), they shouldn't have the opportunity to sign that player just so you can watch some games because you can't handle doing something else for a few hours?

That's fine, but after the deadline, then tough luck. And according to the schedule that we all (INCLUDING YOU) aggreed upon, we should be on the 1st of December right now.

Plus I'm not even home right now. I wanted to watch a game for like 6 or something. I bet you're on psn right now so don't tell me I can't do something else for a few hours.

Including me? Um, I was one of the ones that suggested we stop it at NOV 28 because it was silly to skip over it. Also, we didn't skip over it the previous 2 seasons. And, as D&D already told you, MANY GMs messaged him about skipping over it last year.

For the record, I'm not on PSN right now, not that it has any relevance to the situation. And, if you're not even home right now, what does it even matter to you?

Oh now I get it. I'm looking over the RFA's and you're the only one with a decent RFA. No wonder you don't want trav to sim past the deadzone of nov28-dec1. I bet the majority of the ppl here wouldn't give a s*** if we simmed to December right now.

You disagree with me and you're starting an argument with me so how are you any different? It's called debating. If you don't agree with someone you debate. And of course you accuse me of personal attacks and insults when I've never done any such thing. Clearly trying to make me seem like the bad guy, but hey not the first time you have falsely accused me.

And ever since September all I've been asking was for ppl to get their trades through! I dont know what that has to do with speeding things up or slowing things down. Fact is we have a schedule, and I'm just tryin to follow it. If you want 12 hours for last minute fa signings then add it in the schedule! Please get your facts straight if you want to attack me. I'm fed up of being falsely accused and of you making me seem like the bad guy. I never attacked you nor accused you of anything. I'm just trying to find ways to make the league better and by debating things we're able to come to an agreement. The schedule was formed by debating topics, free agency rules were formed by debating, waiver rules were formed by debating!

You clearly don't like me and to be honest I'm not too fond of you, but please stop making bs about me to get ppl on your side because really what you're doing is as bad as what you're accusing me of doing.

604, none of it is BS, and he's not convincing anybody. Every one of his points are accurate. You are behaving very selfishly and speak in a very insulting tone to anyone who makes any point against you. This isn't an attack, it's an intervention. Settle down. If it was you losing out on a player because someone wanted to have an available game to watch, I'm sure your argument would be just as ferocious that it was the wrong thing for the league to be doing.

Archived