Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Interesting Fact

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Drew1

Drew1

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Hey Guys , Alot of people say the big difference between Lu and Cory is that Luongo gives up Huge rebounds and Cory doesnt, Some people say its not true , but there is a video on youtube , just type in luongo pads and you should find it , but Luongo said he likes his pads loose and his pads hard because he likes the big rebound so its doesnt softly bounce into the crease with a chance for a putback , but Cory smothers it and nothing stops and onslaught like the goalie corawling the puck and holding it for a faceoff .

P.S Heres the link :

#2 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

So when it softly bounces in behind him, his pads aren't working? Mystery solved.

#3 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

So when it softly bounces in behind him, his pads aren't working? Mystery solved.

Posted Image
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#4 nucks_rule1

nucks_rule1

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

hows this interesting?
Posted Image
my thread!

100th post on September 9th 2008
1000th post on june 24th 2010

THANK YOU MIKE GILLIS FOR GREATEST OFF SEASON EVER!

HANK= H(ART ROSS)

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.