Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Van-Coyotes Van-NJD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 JensenFan2011

JensenFan2011

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

To van:
Raffi Torres

To PHX:
Higgins

Higgins seems to be the odd man out on our team and will be playing the 4th line. I say we should get a legit 4th line that can change the momentem of the game with hard work and game changing hits.

To Van:
Cam Janssen

To NJD:
Weise, Van 5th round pick 2013

Sedin Sedin Burrows
Booth Kesler Kassian
Raymond Schroeder Hansen
Torres Lappy Janssen

Edited by BertuzziFan2010, 20 February 2013 - 05:39 AM.

#2 Raffi Torres's Smirk

Raffi Torres's Smirk

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

YES. BRING HIM BACK.

#3 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

I don't know if we really need Torres and Janssen, but I do know we get robbed in the Janssen deal, and probably lose the Torres deal. But definatley wouldn't mind either of them, just for a lower price and only one of them

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.