The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[HELP] EASHL Evaluation/Upgrade? How to get ...

"Bull" Horvat

so recently I've been very fustrated because its been well over 30 games since I've got a B+ average in overall grade after an online game...

I had couple games where my Position play was A+, Team Play A-, and Stats A+ and I still couldn't get a B+ overall grade ...

What I do struggle with is after some games, i'm having trouble getting something above an B+ in Team Play stats.

What would you have to do other than not take penalties & have turnovers or hits in order to get a higher team play grade? any pointers?

does it matter which attribute you play with?

would appreciate the help, thanks everyone

Hits, poke checks, and blocked shots (actually using the shot block controls) contribute greatly to your team play grade.

Make lots of small, high percentage passes. Don't try to pass through opponents, don't try to make long passes unless the guy is wide open. Icings, turnovers, and offsides kill your team play grade.

Take a look at the performance tracker to see which position(s) is dragging you down. If you have excellent overall grades at LW and C, but your RW and D grades are Cs, you should look at playing RW and D for a bit until you get up to A- to get your Legend card.

Archived