The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

visiting vancouver in october

myluckypost

7 hours ago, myluckypost said:

Trust me i avoid "British" style pubs everywhere ... even in the UK ...lol  . Will be open to as much Canadian style food as possible .

I follow the Sheffield Steelers  , steel dogs and play for 2 rec hockey teams (netminder) ..  Storm back and Guilford and Milton Keynes now in the EIHL too .. 12 teams in total which is quite something ..

Are you allowed to smuggle Monster Munch into Canada ?

Don't think crisps are banned to be honest :ph34r:  

Ah cool, a couple of my friends are in rec teams but I think it's still in Greater Manchester somewhere.  Just before I moved out here I saw Belfast play the Boston Bruins and I was down in Coventry for a Blaze game (think it might have been against the Panthers but I can't remember).  I just remember some drunk dude yelling in an Oilers jersey.

I'm glad to see the sport is growing a bit again.  I used to go and watch the Storm as a kid when they had the arena.  It's kinda sad how it all went downhill for a while.

If you're not able to get to see the Canucks then I'd recommend either getting out to Langley to see the Vancouver Giants or going over to Victoria to see the Royals.  It's not NHL but it's hockey and a good night out.

Archived