The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Well, I don't.

I always think it's nice to put a face to a name, but it's really crappy how people come online and diss each other because they feel bad about their own lives.

Like bringing up other people's acne.. Like.. Do we honestly think that the kid doesn't know? Do we need to talk about it for 4 pages to make ourselves feel better?

Not really.

Any flaws a person has tend to be first and foremost in their minds. We are our own worst critics... So it's kind of lame when someone posts a picture and gets crap all over.

I can handle it, but some people can't.

Then again... you know... I wouldn't post pictures of my horrific foot tattoo.

Well, I don't.

I always think it's nice to put a face to a name, but it's really crappy how people come online and diss each other because they feel bad about their own lives.

Like bringing up other people's acne.. Like.. Do we honestly think that the kid doesn't know? Do we need to talk about it for 4 pages to make ourselves feel better?

Not really.

Any flaws a person has tend to be first and foremost in their minds. We are our own worst critics... So it's kind of lame when someone posts a picture and gets crap all over.

I was about to say this belongs in Off-Topic, but you made it all belong in WN with the WI reference. I applaud you. :lol:

Well, I don't.

Not really.

I agree. But we are human beings, we tend to be judgemental about how people look. We are our own worst critics. We never look at the postitives but instead at the flaws. It is horrible but nothing can be done about it.