The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone going to 1/25 game in Anaheim?

ndividual

Nucks fans in San Diego here and wanted to see if there will be a good sized fan representation for the so-cal trip next week? We already bought our tix last week for the Anaheim game and hoping to see a bunch of fellow nucks fans like we have in the past. I know last night was a bummer but hopefully the boys will bounce back and thump the ducks in their home opener next week. Hope to see lots of you there :c)

Nucks fans in San Diego here and wanted to see if there will be a good sized fan representation for the so-cal trip next week? We already bought our tix last week for the Anaheim game and hoping to see a bunch of fellow nucks fans like we have in the past. I know last night was a bummer but hopefully the boys will bounce back and thump the ducks in their home opener next week. Hope to see lots of you there :c)

We got ours on ticketmaster last week which has a deal with the ducks to not charge service fees or anything. The range on there was $25-290. I know people sell tix on the Orange County and LA Craigslist forums as well. Hope to see you out there!

Archived