The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] Renders Thread v2.0

Syntax

I've done it plenty before I didn't need a smart donkey comment.

Saved the wrong one.

that wasn't a smart donkey comment... he just reminded you... and how on earth would he even have an idea that you've done it before?

that wasn't a smart donkey comment... he just reminded you... and how on earth would he even have an idea that you've done it before?

Most of my signatures I do the rendering for.

And I have posted in here a few times.

He wasn't reminding me he was taking yet another shot at me because he has a grudge against me.

The dude has hate and he takes it out on a forum.

no, i think that is you. and no one rlly ????ing cares what any of us think since most of us dont know each other and never will

If only you had the slightest clue.

What's your point again?

you said he hates you and has a grudge against you. i think you mistook CF00 for yourself

I like his work, and even when it wasn't the best I never said anything bad.

If you've been following all the flaming in the request forum you'll see he's usually in on it.

maybe cause hes prolly one the of the best sig makers left here. its been overrun by mediocre crap makers like you and kubz. thats why im hardly on here anymore

Glory whore.

Point proven.

I'm here to get better...that's all...making sigs that people like is just a bonus.

Overrun?...

Last time I checked this is a PUBLIC forum.

I looked at the old tutorial thread...from over a year ago...guys like relics hadn't a clue what they were doing and they were asking for simple help...

Gotta start somehwere right?...

Archived