The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

disappointing game really, the blazers were trying to be too pretty, passed up golden scoring chances to try for a highlight backdoor play that never materialized.

Head Inglis on the radio this afternoon. He seems REALLY excited to come to Kamloops. I have a feeling that he wanted to be on a contending team. Ranford and Inglis play together in the summer, I think they are gonna be unreal together. Im pumped now.

Inglis looked great tonight, and I'm thinking he could be a good kid too. I noticed him making it a point to include the little kid that was on the ice with them just before puck drop. I would have enjoyed his double minor in the first period more if the other guy actually dropped his mitts.

disappointing game really, the blazers were trying to be too pretty, passed up golden scoring chances to try for a highlight backdoor play that never materialized.

Inglis looked great tonight, and I'm thinking he could be a good kid too. I noticed him making it a point to include the little kid that was on the ice with them just before puck drop. I would have enjoyed his double minor in the first period more if the other guy actually dropped his mitts.

Apparently the other guy was Regina's tough guy :s

Inglis looked great...I really hope his troubles were merely the result of a disgruntled player who wanted to play for a winner. The double minor last night, I thought was unreal. The way he juked around the linesman and went after that guy...who ended up wussing out and turtling. Awesome.

Tough game last night though, Pats goalie played lights out. Unfortunate result on that last goal, but as soon as they fell I had a bad feeling. Looking forward to 'Stoon, and especially Van Giants on the weekend!!! Giants are an awful, awful team and after the beatings we've received from them the last 4-5 years, I'm looking forward to (hopefully) returning the favor!!

well

november hasn't been as good as october lol

We've come up against some stellar goaltending, and a lack of tenacity is killing us lately. The loss of our (unofficial) captain (Willick) is really showing, as there is no one to lead by a defensive example. His hard work tends to influence the rest of the team, and without him, the forwards (specifically Ranford, Inglis, Needham, Souto) look lost in the defensive zone. We'll need to capitalize on our chances better tonight, as well as play a full 60 minutes. This team has what it takes, just have to start utilizing the skill.

Don't have any highlights, but I'll post pictures as soon as I get them!

BCSO Silvertips prevail over the Blazers, not sure what the final score was but it was a great game! Took a high stick from Colin Smith, and ended up getting out for a coaches shift, where I was a brutal -2 and caused the giveaway that lead to a Smith goal. But a great game nonetheless!

What I guess I'm getting at, is that this team is all class. They showed it tonight.

Don't have any highlights, but I'll post pictures as soon as I get them!

BCSO Silvertips prevail over the Blazers, not sure what the final score was but it was a great game! Took a high stick from Colin Smith, and ended up getting out for a coaches shift, where I was a brutal -2 and caused the giveaway that lead to a Smith goal. But a great game nonetheless!

What I guess I'm getting at, is that this team is all class. They showed it tonight.

Very true, these are some stand up guys

Tonght will be a close game. I can feel it. Tri City is playing great outside of the US division this year. Blazers win this one 4-2 with an EN and Inglis gets 2.

Well, you were almost right! 3-2 the final after Souto scored an absolute BEAUTY of a goal with 38 seconds left to secure the win! The ISC absoloutely ERUPTED! Great game tonight, it was a real greasy game! Fast paced too!

Also, I got Zach Yuen's autograph on a Jets puck (he was drafted by Winnipeg). :P Gonna get Morgan Rielly's tomorrow night on a TML mini hockey stick.

Archived