The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

The exposed propaganda driven, predictive programming based, symbolism filled Call of Duty franchise has released a new trailer identifying the new villain for the upcoming Black Ops 2 game as the leader of the 99%. Yup, it's now that blatant.

He even has a nice little triangle in his logo too, how convenient.

Well they sure are taking their sweet time eh? 235 years and counting.

First step in fighting this nwo and nwr is to post semi-factual, kinda lame video's on youtube.

Isn't it about time we have a new religion to frack up the world anyways? Christianity is so blah, let's try the other side for a while and see how that goes. That is unless they are against beer and hockey, if so....there's a fight comin'!

Keep your kids away from Gravity Falls. This innocent cartoon is packed with symbolism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tctX771EQeA

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/gravity-falls-a-new-disney-tv-show-loaded-with-illuminati-symbolism/

First, Great Uncle Stan wears a fez, which is the hat worn by the Shriners – an appendant body of Freemasonry. As they like to say, all Shriners are Masons, but not Masons are Shriners.

gravity2-e1342189957258.jpg

Stan wearing a Fez hat. Also, he is hiding one eye for the heck of it.

Shriners-with-Man-e1342190185258.jpg

An Old School Shriner.

Up until 2010, only 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Masons (the highest degree attainable other than the honorary 33rd) or Knight Templars of the York Rite could join the Shriners. This means that Grunkle Fez is most probably a high level Freemason. Therefore, he knows what’s the deal with all of these symbols. He knows.

gravity3-e1342190697428.jpg

The show is full of eyes everywhere. There’s even a jar of eyeballs for sale at Stan’s store.

gravity4-e1342190791383.jpg

All-Seeing eye inside of triangle and more here…

gravity5-e1342197764849.jpg

This frame flashes for literally a split second at the end of the intro. We can easily recognize the Illuminati pyramid with illuminated capstone and All-Seeing eye, along with other alchemical and magical symbols. Also, there’s the Contra code on NES, which is rather hilarious.

I won’t start analyzing all of the episodes but here are some interesting shots from the first episode of Gravity Falls.

gravity6-e1342197830203.jpg

Aside from the eyeballs everywhere, the little humans in a jar are homunculi – a concept that is found in alchemy and occult rites.

465px-Faust_image_19thcentury-e1342198064349.jpg

19th-century engraving of Goethe’s Faust and Homunculus

gravity7-e1342198254506.jpg

All-Seeing Eye at the apex of the mountain

gravity8-e1342198319792.jpg

“Floating eyeballs, are they watching me?”.

gravity9-e1342198409104.jpg

The attic of Great Uncle Stan’s shack has a prominent Masonic stained glass window featuring a symbol that is omnipresent in this cartoon.

gravity10-e1342198616314.jpg

Stan appears to have two Owl clocks – the owl is an ancient symbol representing the occult elite (those who work in darkness), the Illuminati and the Bohemian Grove.

gravity11-e1342198758105.jpg

Check out the rug on the floor.

gravity12-e1342199174876.jpg

The letter “A” of the word “Shack” consists of a compass above and All-Seeing Eye, a combination of symbols of found in Masonic symbolism.

sherborne-lodge-of-benevolence1.jpg

The entrance of a Masonic lodge.

In short, Disney’s new show is centered around a specific set of symbols associated with secret societies and the occult elite, which we call the Illuminati. While some might argue that these signs are inserted to add “mystery” to the show, we must also consider the fact that popular culture in general is being permeated with the exact same set of symbols. This show plays it part by exposing young children to the symbolism, which normalizes it and ultimately accomplishes what the occult elite has been doing for centuries: Hiding in plain sight.

ok I've been following along the past several pages and I'm still amazed this video hasn't come up yet. What I am about to show you, was kept as quiet as possible for years. Hollywood tried to keep it from becoming a major informer of the masses of the real "truth" of it all. Once you see this... you'll be more... "awake"

I used to be overwhelmed after watching videos about corruption and symbolism.. to realize the world is so fake..it was hard to accept for me. However, as i grew older, I realized that there isn't anything i can do to change the corruption. Just think about it, humanity has been around for a long ass time, and corruption still exists-nothing new. So how could we possibly change it in this era?

Also, there is always one side that believes that these societies exist and always one side that doesn't, in the end, both sides will keep arguing and arguing, while nothing is accomplished. And for the people who attempt to look for the truth..there's no end to the information out there..they just get consumed by it and waste their time, when in reality, we as people can't change anything. Think about it..If these secret societies do exist, what can a few of us do? These guys (if they do exist) have all the power anyone can imagine...When it comes down to it..if people do try to do something about these societies, how hard would it be for the people with all the power in the world be to eliminate those people.

As depressing as it sounds..the world is not what people think it is.. It's really ugly..not a dream world as mentioned earlier in this thread...

I used to be overwhelmed after watching videos about corruption and symbolism.. to realize the world is so fake..it was hard to accept for me. However, as i grew older, I realized that there isn't anything i can do to change the corruption. Just think about it, humanity has been around for a long ass time, and corruption still exists-nothing new. So how could we possibly change it in this era?

Also, there is always one side that believes that these societies exist and always one side that doesn't, in the end, both sides will keep arguing and arguing, while nothing is accomplished. And for the people who attempt to look for the truth..there's no end to the information out there..they just get consumed by it and waste their time, when in reality, we as people can't change anything. Think about it..If these secret societies do exist, what can a few of us do? These guys (if they do exist) have all the power anyone can imagine...When it comes down to it..if people do try to do something about these societies, how hard would it be for the people with all the power in the world be to eliminate those people.

As depressing as it sounds..the world is not what people think it is.. It's really ugly..not a dream world as mentioned earlier in this thread...

7 Billion people on this planet and people are scared of 1% of them who think they are smarter and more powerful then anyone else.

It's like those "doomsday preppers" who are going to hide in a hole because the econamy might crash..... Yes because getting rid of money globally would be a bad thing. There's nothing worse then everyone on the planet realizing money has no real value. Then we can start fixing the real problems.

Of course its depressing to realize what's really going on. Most people are still in denial about it, because to accept reality is hard on the mind and body, and most people don't want that. Most people these days are willing to give up their rights and freedoms for false securities and comfort (mind control box, fast food) to keep the status quo. There will always be people like this, that won't be able to be helped and that's their choice, what matters is what you believe and what you stand for.

It may seem like there's nothing we can do as individuals, and if you look at the big picture you're right, there isn't much we can do. But if more people become aware and wake up to the fake reality imposed on us, the more power we get to fight back. Just look at Occupy, Quebec, Greece, Spain, Mexico, etc. If there's enough people that stand up to the corruption and refuse to partake, the system will fail. So that's where your power lies right now. Spreading the truth, helping friends and family to realize what's going on.

And yes there's lots of information about FEMA camps and re-education camps being prepared in case of a revolution, but to just roll over and admit defeat is exactly what they want from everyone. They don't want people who stand up for what the believe in, they want mindless zombies that obey.

You're probably right, maybe we can't change anything in this era, but luckily for us we're about to enter a new one this year. Maybe that will be the catalyst. Either way, it will come down to whether or not you'll Obey or Stand Up.

Archived