Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Downloading A Video?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 GoaltenderInterference

GoaltenderInterference

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,119 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:49 PM

Does anybody know how to grab a video off of GlobalTV's website?

In particular, this one:

http://www.globaltvbc.com/video/swf/GlobalNewsEmbedPlayer.swf?player.width=609&player.height=342&player.overlayImageUrl=&pid=wtDsLYh6QvnBRqC2Y1WIaz6_91LdNQhL&show=Health Headlines&episode=&season=&cliptitle=Drinking+water+protection

Different link if the above doesn't work:
http://www.globaltvb...&p=6&s=dd#video

Edited by GoaltenderInterference, 23 March 2012 - 11:50 PM.

Press the Panic Button! arrow.small.up.gif

Signature-canuckmunkey.jpg
Derek Boogaard, Rick Rypien, Wade Belak, Lokomotiv Jaroslavl, Steve Montador
Sig by .CM.

#2 smith80

smith80

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

You will need to install a capture device to your browser, so it all depends on what browser you currently are using. I am familiar with Google Chrome and Firefox. For Firefox, there is an add-on called "Downloadhelper", and for Chrome there are a few options in the Chrome web Store, although I have not tested them through Chrome yet. If you are using another browser, I'm sure there are options available.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.