The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

People That Blame This On Luongo

Mountain Dew

Luo is probably the only reason why we aren't losing by more. Pretty hard for Luo to stop those easy shots when your teammate gives them the puck, tape to tape. Luo stepped up and was let down by the guys in front of him.

Lol,,only reason Philly is ahead is because Fleury is absolutely brutal right now,,1/2 way through game 3 and he has allowed another 4 goals. If Philly was playing anyone else they would likely be down 2-0 as well.

Philly and Pitts also are the 2 highest scoring teams in the league. If Lou was facing Crosby,Malkin, Neal, Letang I am sure his numbers would be at least as bad as Bryz.

Typical Lou can do no wrong viewpoint,,,always trying to find 1 goalie in the league playing worse.

Starting to think Vancouver is more of a goalie heaven than goalie graveyard.

Where else can you be 15th out of 17 goalies and considdered to be playing solid with 3.59 gaa and under.900 save %.

Where else can you be on Presidents trophy team and be middle of the pack in all goaltending stats with far worse numbers than the backup and be considered team MVP.

No worries even if we get swept and Lou comes in and sucks in game 4 there will be loads of you who say it is a good learning experience and he will be better than ever next year.

As In type this Fleury let in another goal,,5 goals now in the 2nd,,,brilliant coaching keeping him in there eh.

If only they had a backup who could do something.

YEAH ITS NOT LUONGOS FAULT THAT JONATHAN QUICK IS SIMPLY, WAY BETTER. ITS

NOT LUONGOS FAULT THAT TIM THOMAS' IS SIMPLY WAY BETTER.

LUONGO IS AN GOOD GOALIE MAKING SUPERSTAR MONEY, THAT IS ALSO NOT HIS FAULT.

I LOVE LUONGO. I AM JUST NOT DELUSIONAL. I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING IS HIS

FAULT. THE BLAME IS SPREAD AROUND THE TEAM RIGHT NOW. HATS OFF TO THE KINGS

JUST REMEMBER WE WERE UP 3-0 ON THE HAWKS LAST YEAR..

GO CANUCKS GO !!!!!!!!! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPITAL LETTERS.

Archived