The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Shane Doan is in Van today meeting with Canucks

Southpop45

I thought Doan wanted to stay in the West? Or is that somebody else i'm thinking of. Don't quote me on it but I thought he said he was staying in the west lol

Change of heart i guess? I hope rangers don't get em. A lot of people are spectacle of Doan signing here but if Burr can be as amazing as he is with the Sedins and the Canucks, imagine what a guy like Doan can do in the green in blue! ( Not taking anything away from Burrows, he's come a LONG way) Doan is a solid player, sure he's not worth what he's asking but he's still good regardless. The potential he shows with a team like the yotes who is missing bits and pieces everywhere and still produces what he does. All im saying is, on a pretty solid stack team with back to back pres trophies and a stanley cup game 7 final. I can see him doing work! Be hopeful guys!

All the people here saying we should offer the 30 million, 4 year deal need to get their heads checked. He is not worth a million more than the Sedins. Especially now that he is 35 which means if he retires his contract will stay on the books... Come on guys... What a blow to our system that would be. That would weaken our team for sure.

All the people here saying we should offer the 30 million, 4 year deal need to get their heads checked. He is not worth a million more than the Sedins. Especially now that he is 35 which means if he retires his contract will stay on the books... Come on guys... What a blow to our system that would be. That would weaken our team for sure.

Archived