*Connauton

*Sauve

Goalie:

*Schneider

I'm looking for:

-2B, 3A Centre

-Top 6 Forward

-Overall Toughness

Just PM me if you have any offer. I would love to hear them.

JG

I'll take Nashville please, if not, then Winnipeg. I'm committed to another Sim league on CDC here as well, running the Oilers.

I work on the oil rigs, but I'm taking my PS with me to camp next hitch so I'll be playing as much as I can, at least once a night when I'm in camp, and obviously more on my weeks off.

PSN : viller17

BREAKING NEWS!

TRADE!

Tampa Bay Lightning trades:

Brett Connolly (RW)

BJ Crombeen (RW)

Matthias Ohlund (D)

To the Calgary Flames

for

Curtis Glencross (LW)

Mark Giordano (D)

2013 3rd Round Draft Pick

2014 3rd Round Draft Pick

Lightning Press release to follow..

Buffalo has decided to blow out their roster of their older talents and add pieces to be a force in the league to be SC champions in 2 to 3 years and be in that position for years to come

OTB

offense

leino

ott

pominville

vanek

defense

Ehrhoff

leopold

Regehr

goalies

Miller

looking for young stars and picks

Report: New Winnipeg Jets general manager ready to get started

True North Sports & Entertainment announced the hiring of new general manager, OilRigger89 late Friday night, we got a late conversation with him just after the hiring was announced via phone.

"I'm excited to be coming to Winnipeg, it's a great opportunity and an even greater challenge. We plan on making some big changes, some new faces, and a new culture within the organization"

When asked about the situation regarding Kane, the new manager was pretty straight forward.

"The moment I can negotiate contracts, I believe September 11th, a deal will get done, if one hasn't prior to then. Kane will not be getting moved under my control."

One would have to think he would be shopping everyone off the Jet's looking to make his mark and guide the team in the right direction. Winnipeg's new model is believed to be getting bigger, tougher, and faster. Look for Winnipeg to really build through the next 2 NHL Entry Drafts and start looking towards making a playoff push then.

They're a long way's off, a lot of work needs to be done.

Vancouver Canucks Trading Block:

Forwards:

*Higgins

*Malhotra

*Burrows

*Gauce

*Weise

*Volpatti

*Ebbett

*Booth

*Hansen

Defense:

*Garrison

*Tanev

*Connauton

*Sauve

*Bieksa

Goalie:

*Schneider

*Lack

I'm looking for:

-Top 4 Defense

-Top 6 Forward

-Overall Toughness

JG

Tampa Bay Lightning Press Release ---- 24 August 2012 8:51PM

Tampa Times -- Columnist Mickey McFinnigan

Brett bolts back north of Border

The Tampa Bay Lightning General Manager diesel_3 was busy today in the Bolts War Room working on a couple possible deals with other NHL GM's. A couple fell through right away but the persistence of Flames GM CanucksCupHopes and his desire to land young Canadian Winger Brett Connolly to help bolster his aging core came through in the end.

diesel_3 then released a statement about the deal siting "Brett was always on board with the progression of the Lightning and was very happy here, he did, however, state if what was best for the team were to be to move him for a couple of pieces that could help the team out in the upcoming year, that he would wish to be back in Canada and prefereably in the Western region. The Lightning wish Brett the best in Calgary and we don't doubt he will become a solid NHL player in years to come."

On being asked about the departure of veteran defenseman Matthias Ohlund, who also missed the entire 2011-2012 season due to injury and the new acquisitions, GM diesel_3 had these comments "Matty was a key part in the development of Vic Hedman but with the acquisition of Brian Lee and getting (Mark) Giordano back in return, it made Ohlund expendable in a package to also get (Curtis) Glencross to help bolster depth on our top 9."

Tampa Bay Lightning fans should be excited as GM diesel_3 looks to ice a very fast and skilled forward corps along with a solid and high flying blue line. Get ready to strap in for an exciting 2012-2013 NHL Season.

Vancouver Canucks Trading Block:

Forwards:

*Higgins

*Malhotra

*Burrows

*Gauce

*Weise

*Volpatti

*Ebbett

*Booth

*Hansen

Defense:

*Garrison

*Tanev

*Connauton

*Sauve

*Bieksa

Goalie:

*Schneider

*Lack

I'm looking for:

-Top 4 Defense

-Top 6 Forward

-Overall Toughness

JG

Archived