The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Why hasn't either East played any games yet? This is absurd. I am looking on the NHL board, and I see both TB and NYR commenting. They must be somewhat active. Although I do see TB saying he'll be ready tonight. So I'll hold off on the sim until tomorrow, or friday; which is absurd...but whatever, just get your games done please. In the new league, players will have to have a CDC account to join because communication seems to be an issue.

Why hasn't either East played any games yet? This is absurd. I am looking on the NHL board, and I see both TB and NYR commenting. They must be somewhat active. Although I do see TB saying he'll be ready tonight. So I'll hold off on the sim until tomorrow, or friday; which is absurd...but whatever, just get your games done please. In the new league, players will have to have a CDC account to join because communication seems to be an issue.

I'm guessing the advance is happening tomorrow, maybe Friday, so PHX when can u play around what times?

If your ok with it send me a friend request again on psn and delete me afterwards just for the series, dw it will be over fast, your choice.

If hasn't yet? I'll remove him now. And yes it will be a requirement that everyone has a CDC account to enter the league.

Advance will happen by the end of the week. I just messaged both TB and NY. If they do not start playing their games, I will remove them. They both have been warned. Let me know if anything improves, or I will remove them.

Archived