The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would prefer it if everyone just set their teams to Human Only. That way nobody can even think about playing their games.

I've been informed that some people have DNF's, which means they played the games and quit. GMC is glitched in that area, where you can play games and quit without having it count.

If you've been playing the games and replaying them if you're losing, or even playing them at all....that's cheating.

For all I know you might be just going into the game and watching it by switching sides to no team.

You guys should just wait for me to sim the games. Don't sim them yourself and accidentally intervene. Not that it wasn't an accident, I'm just saying it could have been prevented.

I should have posted these before that I approved and the game should have let them through.

To Montreal:

Logan Couture($6.875M)

Brandon Pirri($0.91M)

Chris Campoli($2.24M)

CHI 2nd(2016)

To Chicago:

Nail Yakupov($3.775M)

Nathan Beaulieu($1.275M)

Louis Leblanc($3M)

Mattias Sjogren($0.92M)

------------------------------------------

To Chicago:

COL 7th(2020)

To Colorado:

Antti Tyrvainen($0.62M)

CHI 7th(2020)

CHI 7th(2015)

To Pittsburgh:

Joe Corvo($1.22M)

Paul Postma(1.76M)

WPG 5th(2016)

To Winnipeg:

Matt Niskanen($4.8M)

PIT 3rd(2016)

To Chicago:

Paul Stastny($6.275M)

Brian Campbell($7.145M)

To Carolina:

Tomas Fleischmann($4.65M)

Stephen Weiss($5.465M)

CHI 1st(2015)

To Winnipeg:

Matt Hunwick($0.94M)

MTL 3rd(2015)

To Montreal:

Ivan Telegin($0.625M)

Cody Sol($0.565M)

To Los Angeles:

Shawn Matthias($2.95M)

To Florida:

Harvey Antilla($0.525M)

Jordan Weal($0.87M)

LAK 4th(2015)

I've had it set to Superstar/Casual. It was Superstar/Default before but I heard if you switch it to Casual there won't be so many injuries. Hardcore apparently there are more injuries. That all might be a coincidence in the simming though. I'll set it to Hardcore right now and see what happens when I sim tonight.

Although.....maybe I shouldn't set it to Hardcore, since James Neal just came back off of injury. :P

The settings don't have any impact on the sim engine, just when playing.

In game, injuries are slightly less common in Casual or Default (2 of 6 in the sliders) compared to Normal or Hardcore (3 of 6). Not a huge difference.

My injury situation can't get much worse this year. Bouwmeester is done for the season, Ekholm is done until the final week or two, lost Umberger and Gervais for half the season to date, Shalla done for 30-something games, etc. :P

Archived