The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jets also have the following young, promising prospects OTB:

- Zachary Yuen (3.5 stars potential, nearly NHL ready, fresh off 8 yr, $0.945 M contract extension)

- Fredrik Petterssen-Wentzel (3.5 stars potential, 77 OVR)

- Samuel Morin (3.5 stars potential)

- Edward Pasquale (3 stars potential, 78 OVR)

Please PM all offers if you have interest in any of these players!

I would like to congratulate the Senators on ther amazing 10-0-0 run especially after being severely punished by the league. Karma I suppose. Unfortunately their amazing run had to an end as the Panthers win 2-1 with goals from Skinner and Richards. Shots were 25 a piece and Markstrom continues to shine as he tries to send a message to the league that he's a top 10 goalie. The win was somewhat bittersweet as Kopitar was injured, however we'll take it :)

NJD signed Gabriel, Hudler and Tangradi to 2 year contracts.

What the heck, they had interest from other teams too...I didn't expect to sign all of them. I guess I have depth now though.

I didn't realize that after my main roster, my next best forward was a 77. After that was a 68. Lol. So I had to sign some more depth, but I guess I got all 3 players.

NJD signed Gabriel, Hudler and Tangradi to 2 year contracts.

What the heck, they had interest from other teams too...I didn't expect to sign all of them. I guess I have depth now though.

I didn't realize that after my main roster, my next best forward was a 77. After that was a 68. Lol. So I had to sign some more depth, but I guess I got all 3 players.

Archived