The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

ChenWei91

Guest Gumballthechewy

That's what she said?

Ha ha! :lol: Pretty much!

chewy is a lie.

No the cake was, and soon after Paul was too.

Oh, I tried to log on last night but it wouldn't let me, is said outdated server or something like that. Need snapshot? I think it said.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah.... I sat there dead for a good while, just... pondering the meaning of life...

Then I saw you splashing around in the lava and thought I better respawn. :P

Starting a new project.. Which I will be doing in creative as it is going to use a lot of redstone, repeaters, pistons and such.. Just trying to figure out if I want to do it in the nether or overworld.. Leaning towards nether as it will probably cause less lag when being used.. atleast I think it will..

Did you look up?

Oh... I thought it would've been a little more epic, like your little village that you've built lol. I was actually gonna do the same thing to the animal farm that rozzy built. lol

First look at the current project.. /sigh.. I hate redstone

9vk107.png

2rq0o50.png

Looks awesome, but what is it? An auto mining machine or something? :P

Guest Gumballthechewy

Left a 'gift' for people still at the spawn town.. Gumball watched me make it. lol

It's sick and twisted and I like it!

Server may be down for a while either tonight or over the next few days.. Windows 7 is being complete garbage even tho I just reinstalled it a month or 2 ago.. For some reason the server has been even quite laggy even when Im not downloading or watching youtube. So I am going to give windows 8 a try again.. It ran well when I had it up.. It just had issues were programs wouldnt open(skype, email and such) so I got a different version of it and hopefully the problems will go away. I really need a new computer.. I was hoping to get one at christmas but never got it :(

Archived