The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

ChenWei91

The old world will be uploaded for those that want to play with it.. New worlds generally bring new ideas.. And with a new world there will be more quartz in the nether.. more clay near by for dyed clay.. Horses easier to find etc. 1.7 will have new terrain generation but that probably wont be for 3-4 months

Im currently working on a spawn village.. Where everyone has a house ready.. Well they get to pick their house(first come first serve) They all are built the same.. Just color wise they are different.. also built a redstone lighting system for under the roads to turn on at night.. And built a nether hub to connect everyone within the nether rather than the overworld since distances int he nether are 8 times shorter.

Server paid for until end of next month!

Note since its also a 5 slot server.. And we've been getting a few new people.. It'll be first come first server for houses.. and if the server ever fills up.. it's also first come first serve.. unless I want to play ;) as I pay for it. :P If people want to donate.. they can.. But I am not asking for it.

Skeleton Spawner xp farm made.. Created a path with fence posts to it.. I have signs to where to start to the left of my plot. Its not as good as the enderman one for gaining xp fast.. But its good to sit there and AFK or watch youtube for a few min for them to build up.

Archived