The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

ChenWei91

Guest Gumballthechewy

If it's on later I'll try again, like I said my Internet is up and down but usually it's better after 10pm and some days it's just worse than others.

Yea why not.. gonna need someone.. but by the sounds of it.. he doesn't play much lol

I log in to see what's up, but other than that... Yeah. Pretty bored of Minecraft at the moment...

Well my little sister would like to stay admin, and I guess I will too. If you want.

lol, it probably will be on.. only time it'll be off is for reboots and my nhl 13 league games.. and thats only 3 games a week.

I log in to see what's up, but other than that... Yeah. Pretty bored of Minecraft at the moment...

Well my little sister would like to stay admin, and I guess I will too. If you want.

I put both of you as ops already

Everyone that was whitelisted before is whitelisted now. Also the world from the old server should now be on my server for you all to continue what ever it is you were doing before!

Please let me know how the connection is.

birdforce.no-ip.org

Wow, it's so laggy for me. I can move perfectly fine but it takes me 2 minutes to open a chest

everyone that was on the old one is on this one.. so you are as well..

Also Gumballthechewy.. I would suggest going on when there isnt anyone else on.. 1 person = fine.. 2 = laggy.. trying to work on making things a bit smoother.

Keeps telling me that this IP birdforce.no-ip.org is an unknown host

nvm...

is nobody online?

Guest Gumballthechewy

Also Gumballthechewy.. I would suggest going on when there isnt anyone else on.. 1 person = fine.. 2 = laggy.. trying to work on making things a bit smoother.

Okey dokey.

Guest Gumballthechewy

How often will it be on? Will it be on 24/7? Because that would be awesome.

I think it will be, or close to it.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Look who just moved in!

2upbw4o.png

Will it be on all night?

Nice skin by the way, you look like Rambo! Ha ha!

Archived