2 replies to this topic

#1 Elliot

Elliot

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

First off, I would like to thank anyone in advance that is willing to take this on. The image I would like used is of our go ahead goal in that run and gun game during the playoffs against LA a few years back. Henrik Sedin scoring and just leaving his on ice teammates behind, arms raised, skating triumphantly towards the bench and his celebrating teammates there. I haven't been able to find a good picture that I would like to use, so if anyone is going to take this on, I trust your judgement. If you could have his name and number on there somewhere that would be great. I'd like some kind of caption too...This is what we live for. Perhaps? Anyways, thanks again, and I look forward to seeing what you creative types can come up with.
Posted Image

#2 Where's Wellwood

Where's Wellwood

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,158 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

You could get the picture you want by watching a video of the goal, pausing at a good point, taking a screen shot, cropping the photo, and if needed shrinking the photo.

Edit: I assume you mean this goal

Edited by Where's Wellwood, 06 February 2013 - 08:12 PM.

Posted Image
Credit to khalifawiz501 for the sig.
My old sig: http://tinypic.com/v...=5#.UlSrrlAWJ7U

#3 Elliot

Elliot

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

You could get the picture you want by watching a video of the goal, pausing at a good point, taking a screen shot, cropping the photo, and if needed shrinking the photo.

Edit: I assume you mean this goal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFbuA5cH-AA

Haha, sounds simple enough, but still too complicated for me. And yes, that is the goal I was referring to.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.