#1 amirt17

amirt17

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

Hello forum!

I bought a couple of Canucks tickets off of a scalper for my girlfriend and I as a nice little surprise but I am a little suspect that they're counterfeit. They look a little different from some of the tickets I've seen (but I haven't been to a game in ages). The scalper told me that the tickets are a part of an "Ice Pak" that he bought.

I have linked and attached a photo of one of the tickets (I edited out the barcode and seat number myself) --> http://sphotos-h.ak....f31cf066752eefe

I would greatly appreciate any input or thoughts!

Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 marleau_12

marleau_12

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,286 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

Seems legit.
Posted Image

#3 Burrows_Breath

Burrows_Breath

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

Legit. Its the ones for power play pak. I bought some too but from Ticketmaster

#4 amirt17

amirt17

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Thanks for the confirmations!

I was just a little skeptical because it says "Vancouver vs. Los Angeles Kings." I thought it should've just said "Vancouver vs. Los Angeles."

#5 Burrows_Breath

Burrows_Breath

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Thanks for the confirmations!

I was just a little skeptical because it says "Vancouver vs. Los Angeles Kings." I thought it should've just said "Vancouver vs. Los Angeles."

Mines from opening night says Vancouver vs Anaheim Ducks. They're legit so don't worry haha

#6 amirt17

amirt17

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Awesome! Thank you so much everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.