The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trade Panic?

UFTcan

so we were 6-0 without kes

just so everyone knows , long as our d pulls there heads out of there asses and starts to play better we'll be fine

the only reason i would want a trade made before the deadline would be to give cory a legit run , without luo there , scary for us but needed for cory to succeed

gillis's hand is only forced if he chooses to make a trade now , if he just waits till the trade deadline he'll get good value

in the end the teams going after luo , need him more then we need anything back i know canucks fans seem to think otherwise but its true

If we are not desperate, we damn well should be.

We continually make bad moves..............and I mean BAD MOVES. This Volpatti thing is just the latest in a long line. Why did we crap all over Sami based on age and being "injury prone" when we get so many injuries anyway we might as well take over a wing of the local hospital.

Sami was fine...........but in order to ditch someone who was consistently good for us we/MG makes up fairytales about him asking too much and being injury prone..............the irony!

So he goes out and blows a huge wad on someone who isn't fit to lace Sami's skates and gives him a deal of forever and a day. Then he encored, employing his degree in medicine by telling Manny "your washed up" ("whether you know it or not")

Samuelsson..........all he wanted was another year and look how our 2nd line has stunk since we gave him the elbow.

Sulzer.....remember him, the makeweight? Flicked off like a fly on a biscuit. He's scored 8pts in 15 games............Garrison by the way has 4 pts in 19 games. Sulzer would have been 4th highest scorer on our D. Oh and by the way Sami also has 8 in 19 games.

Now bare in mind the 2 duds we picked up for the Wolves, then there is Barker, another rehab, Alberts, why is he still here when they won't/can't play him and Vandermeer another guy who we don't seem to want to play.

The truth is I'm sick of his spin. He spun Hodgson/Kassian. He wrecked the D for 12+ games to ensure we didn't LOSE GRAGNANI! He spun the Manny fiasco and goodness knows what he will say about Volpatti.

None of this would matter if he had somehow managed to get a couple of decent upgrades who could help us now to elevate the team that extra notch. But he hasn't, he fannys about in the bargain basement culturing projects and rehabilitation cases.

Archived