The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

So can I wait till Friday or get someone to play my games?

Just the FYI.. I informed everyone I can't play this week and on Sunday morning ( 12:30 am - 2:00am ) I made sure to play the ECF and I thought the others would be done by yesterday

Off Season Schedule:

Once the Cup finals end. The next day will be the draft. All expected drafting lists are to be complete. The draft will be simulated at 7:00 PM PST on the day after the SCF end.

The first two advancements into the contract re-signing period will begin at 8:00 PM PST of the same day of the draft. The first at 8:00 PM PST, the second at 8:30 PM PST.

The next two advancements will happen the next day; followed by the same time frames—subject to earlier advancement if scheduling allows: three hour notice will be given.

The final advancement, or July 1st advancement will happen the following day at 6:00 PM PST—subject to earlier advancement if scheduling allows: three hour notice will be given.

The second advancement after July 1st will happen 2 hours after 6:00 PM PST, or when the July 1st advancement occurred. Once this advancement is complete, the rest of the off-season will happen quickly with no scheduled time, or notice needed. All trades and signings should be complete in the above time frame, and time is also given at any point starting the season to trade or sign.

Archived