5 replies to this topic

#1 BigBadBertz

BigBadBertz

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

I'm not sure if this has been brought up lately, but why not try to acquire Ray Whitney? Sure he's getting up there in age, but the guy is an ageless wonder.

He CONSISTANTLY gets points, and makes everyone around him a better player. He's done this on every team he's ever been on!

He's also a character guy!

I don't know, I really like Ray Whitney, so maybe i'm biased, but a guy who could come in here and produce on any line!? I would be ecstatic GMMG got him out of Dallas!

19GP

7G
9A
16PTS
+3

I'll say it again, I would LOVE to land Ray Whitney!
QUOTE(vancitykid)
QUOTE(BigBadBertz)
WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED ON "captainmark" Join in the fun everybody!!!
HAHA *pokes captainmark in the eye*

#2 FinishEveryCheck

FinishEveryCheck

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

Too young need someone with more experience.

#3 Faloth

Faloth

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

Too young need someone with more experience.

bahahahaha!

#4 My Account

My Account

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

I'm not sure if this has been brought up lately, but why not try to acquire Ray Whitney? Sure he's getting up there in age, but the guy is an ageless wonder.

He CONSISTANTLY gets points, and makes everyone around him a better player. He's done this on every team he's ever been on!

He's also a character guy!

I don't know, I really like Ray Whitney, so maybe i'm biased, but a guy who could come in here and produce on any line!? I would be ecstatic GMMG got him out of Dallas!

19GP

7G
9A
16PTS
+3

I'll say it again, I would LOVE to land Ray Whitney!

after the roy trade we need to go all out and sell the farm so i would totally get him
Posted Image

Thanks avelanch for the sick signature

#5 Pablo

Pablo

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

Whitney-Kesler-Higgins

Small but skilled. Dont wanna give up a lot for him though. He is probably gonna retire

#6 Apples

Apples

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,913 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

I would actually rather have Whitney than Roy. Veteran player who always produces and can help Kesler game

apple_e0.gif

apple_e0.gifapple_e0.gif

apple_e0.gifapple_e0.gifapple_e0.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.